SLEEPING LAMB 54'' Hanging Garment Bags for Closet Storage Long Dresses Sealed Completely Clothes Jackets Coats Suits Rack Cover for Wardrobe with Clear PVC Window, 2 Packs, Grey
|Price:||+ $20.81 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- The top strong loop fastener sealed well around the closet existing rod, perfect for preventing dust get in, coat storage bag hanging easy to keep the clothing neat and organized.
- The dress cover for closet measured by 22L * 21.5W * 54H inches, long and spacious enough to put 20-30 pieces of clothing, including ball gowns, suits, sweaters, outfits, winter heavy coats and down jackets with ease, there is still room for more stuff.
- Easy to setup and no need any frame or bar, top flap just sits the top of your existing closet rod, with loop fastener to hold garment rack with cover, which allows the hook of the hanger to slide over the rod easily.
- Clear PVC window in the front makes it very easy to see what is inside without unzipping the bag, 3 heads metal zippers sturdy and smoothly, the hanging bag for clothes completely closed once zippered, easy for keeping dirt out.
- Versatile clothing rack cover not only for wardrobe rod, closet rack, but also for RV, attic, basement, apartment, garage, college dorm ect.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
If the clutter of the clothes laying around your limited closet makes you troubled.
If you have a desire for keeping clothing from getting squashed and rumpled.
Well, The gown protector bag will meet your all needs easily, keep your closet order and neat with ease.
Durable material: Made of soft and breathable fabric, lightweight but sturdy, which can be used for long term and no need to worry the ripped.
3 heads zippers: Let you take out what you need without disrupting the other clothing in the bag.
Easy to install: Loop Fastener attached over the rod which allows the hook of the hanger to slide, unzip the cover and put your clothes on the rod easily.
Suitable for rod type: Adjustable loop fastener available for different types of bar such as closet rod, clothing rack etc.
Tips: Not washing machine, it's easy to wipe clean with a cloth/towel.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The other bags examined were the: Yangshine (B07D3NTT2Q), Tsing (B01DKTHL2W), and AmazonBasics (B07JJ3RVNP)
PROS: Material is a synthetic fabric feels relatively substantial and seemed to be of the highest quality of the four. Features a horizontal zipper for easy loading. I found it to be the most aesthetically pleasing bag thanks to the tasteful color and material.
CONS: Price is the highest relative to capacity. Width is only 22" while others commonly offer a larger 32" size.
Yangshine (Translucent, L):
PROS: Price is a bit lower than others.
CONS: Lowest quality of the bunch. Plastic-y material that made the bag seem cheaper in hand. Opaque (despite being advertised as translucent) with no window making it not ideal unless the clothing is in long-term storage. Smaller capacity than competitors.
PROS: Large width allowing more clothing to be stored. Horizontal loading zipper for easy access.
CONS: Thinner, vinyl-like material that felt cheap in hand. The color of the bag combined with the texture made it less aesthetic if that is a concern to you.
PROS: Wide width and great price would have given it the best value of the bunch. Decent quality material.
CONS: This bag had no bottom! Because I want the garment bag to protect from vermin this rendered it practically useless.
It looks just like the picture, and it's lightweight but doesn't seem cheaply-made/shoddy. (I've only had it a few weeks, but it seems quite durable so far as I put clothes in and take them out.) Plus, installation was super quick & easy, with strong Velcro to hold it firmly on the clothes rod. Also, its clear window allows you to see what's inside without unzipping the bag.
My only complaint is the product's bad/chemical smell when I unwrapped it. ...So I just aired it out for a day & put scented dryer sheets in the bottom of the product. Problem solved!
Reviewed in the United States on 20 May 2020
I live in the desert and no matter what I do, my clothing get dusty in a couple week. These garment bages are great. I purchased 2 and will be purchasing a few more at a later date.
I now have 4 total. Living in AZ it is real dusty. I used these garment bags for all my clothes to keep great and clean. Great product.