We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Knit dress featuring soft jersey fabric and a below-the-knee length.
- Easy fit, small scoopneck, long sleeve, tie detail at waist, can be worn in front or back to accenture the waist.
- COLD MACHINE WASH, DO NOT BLEACH,LINE DRY COOL IRON IF NEEDED ,DO NOT DRY CLEAN(The garment care label is incorrect, pls refer to the product page£
- Dress length measures 47" from top of the shoulder to bottom hem, model is 5'9", wearing size S.
- Jewelry and accessories not included
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
SONJA BETRO Women's Knit Tie Front Midi Dress/101CHARCOAL/Small
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 40 x 32.5 x 1.5 cm; 413 Grams
- Date First Available : 25 May 2019
- ASIN : B07RK6TRMP
- Item Model Number : SONJA BETRO-A9504027_101-S
- Department : Women's
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 29 June 2019
1. It's Rayon and Spandex, and is very, very soft.
2. It's a great style.
1. The fabric is rather clingy, and if you have any tummy bulge, it's going to show unless you wear Spanx, or something that will compress that tummy.
2. More colors should be offered. I think it would look great in black, and it might cover up a few more flaws than the gray.
I gave this five stars because I love the style and the feel of this dress. I'm 5' 4" and generally wear a size 16, so I thought the XL would fit fine. It did fit on top, but it's not quite as loose on the bottom as I would like, especially since I do have a tummy bulge. I think maybe the XXL would have been more to my liking. Also, if you're short, be aware that this will hit you around the ankles. That being said, since I'm going to wear this as a robe in the winter, and because I think it would look great on a younger, skinner woman, I gave it five stars.
A quick look at the reviews again revealed a pattern: My wife got a size small, and it seems the other positive review is also a small. I think this cut does not work as well in larger sizes, and that is why it has so many negative reviews. In small, it seems to work. It is not an amazing dress, but for more petite body types it is very flattering. Definitely not for everyone.