SPECIALMAGIC Women's Capri Jogger Cargo Pants Sweatpants for Women with Pockets Workout Athletic Sports Gym Casual Wear
|Brand size||Waist||Hip||Inside leg|
|Small||67.3 - 71.1||94 - 99.1||49.5|
|Medium||72.4 - 76.2||99.1 - 104.1||50.8|
|Large||77.5 - 81.3||104.1 - 109.2||52.1|
|X-Large||82.5 - 86.4||109.2 - 114.3||52.1|
- COMFORT – Breathable soft French terry with stretch for extra comfort.
- DETAILS – Slanted side pocket details with flexible rib detail at cuff. Elasticated ribbed waistband with contrast color white drawstring closure.
- SIZING – For loose baggy fit we suggest to size up one size.
- FITTING – Slim fitting suitable for jogging, running, yoga, lounge, casual wear and outdoor activities.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 33.2 x 27 x 6.81 cm; 372 Grams
- Date First Available : 23 July 2021
- Manufacturer : SPECIALMAGIC
- ASIN : B08ZJ94XQ2
- Item Model Number : SPPAN0010LBS
- Department : Women's
Best Sellers Rank:
232,439 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- 944 in Women's Sports Pants
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
They are so incredibly comfortable. I couldn't be happier. I'm definitely going to get at least one more pair because these are my go-to for the gym now. (Forget leggings that I have to tug and pull constantly)
I'm 5'5", about 190lbs currently, and bought a size large. I probably could have gotten an XL, but I didn't want them too baggy because I'm currently losing weight. Even now though these still have room. They're not at all skin-tight, and I have a booty.
I especially like them because I need good pockets. The waistband is a little wide but for my body type, I don't mind it. I also use these for work because I wear rubber boots, I just use long socks and these are nice because they don't bulk up my boots. The fit is perfect and they wash well. LOVE the cargo style when working or camping for the variety of pockets, especially the mesh one in the hip pocket for my lip spf! The tie at the waist is a quality cord with rubber ends. I definitely recommend them if you don't mind a little higher, wider waistband. I never tuck anything in so that is not a deal breaker for me.