|Manufacturer||Sakura of America|
|Product Dimensions||1.91 x 13.34 x 17.78 cm; 13.61 Grams|
|Item Model Number||30067|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Items||8|
|Size||8 Pen Set|
|Manufacturer Part Number||30067|
|Item Weight||13.6 g|
Pigma Pens 8/Pkg-Black
|Price:||+ $7.76 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||19 x 133 x 178 millimetres|
About this item
- Pigma Micron, Graphic & Brush Pen Set
- The archival quality ink is waterproof, chemical resistant, fade resistant, bleed free, quick drying, and ph neutral
- There are eight pens each with a different tip size or style (0.2-mm, 0.25-mm, 0.3-mm, 0.35-mm, 0.45-mm, 0.5-mm, brush, and graphic)
- All have black ink
- Includes one set of eight pens
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Archival PIGMA Ink
Invented by Sakura in 1982, continues to be the most reliable in on the market today. Pigma ink benefits:
- Pigment based ink using single color pigments.
- Fade Resistant.
- No smears or feathers on most papers.
- Ink dries to pH neutral.
PIGMA Pigment Based Ink Performance
Pigment Molecules are 100 times bigger and more chemically complex than dye molecules allowing it to stay within the top layer of the paper rather than absorbing through the paper causing bleed-thru.
Pigment Versus Dye Ink
The larger and more chemically complex molecules inherently makes them longer lasting; therefore, less susceptible to UV rays, chemical degradation and pollution from contact with oils.