SAKURA Fineline Pen Artist Set, 50050, Ass't Colors, Pigma 59CT Set
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||27.3 x 4.4 x 18.3 centimetres|
About this item
- Archival quality Pigma ink is chemical resistant, waterproof, and fade resistant
- Contains Pigma: Brush (9 pc); Graphic: 1mm (4 pc), 2mm (1 pc), 3mm (1 pc); Micron 005 (8 pc), 01 (9 pc), 02 (4 pc), 03 (4 pc), 05 (15 pc), 08 (4 pc)
- Does not bleed through most papers
- Assorted colors
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 27.31 x 4.45 x 18.26 cm; 328.85 Grams
- Date First Available : 23 December 2017
- Manufacturer : Sakura of America
- ASIN : B009YZLKPQ
- Item Model Number : 50050
Introducing an artists gift set for the Pigma Ink fanatic. Every current color and point size of Pigma Micron, Pigma Graphic and Pigma Brush in a durable, plastic carrying case. Great for art, journaling, paper crafting, scrapbooking and illustrating.
From the manufacturer
Archival Pigma Ink
Invented by Sakura in 1982, continues to be the most reliable in on the market today. Pigma ink benefits:
- Pigment based ink using single color pigments.
- Fade Resistant.
- No smears or feathers on most papers.
- Ink dries to pH neutral.
Pigma Pigment Based Ink Performance
Pigment Molecules are 100 times bigger and more chemically complex than dye molecules allowing it to stay within the top layer of the paper rather than absorbing through the paper causing bleed-thru.
Pigment Versus Dye Ink
The larger and more chemically complex molecules inherently makes them longer lasting; therefore, less susceptible to UV rays, chemical degradation and pollution from contact with oils.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|