|Product Dimensions||15.24 x 6.35 x 1.78 cm; 120 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Items||12|
|Size||12 pct Creative Set|
|Manufacturer Part Number||XSDK-12KBG|
|Item Weight||120 g|
Sakura Pigma Micron fineliner pens 12 piece, Full range drawing set black with professional brush and Gelly roll White
Enhance your purchase
- Full range Pigment pen set : Size 003, 005, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 08, Professional Brush FB Fine, Graphic 1, 05 Gelly roll White. Ideal Gift for artist and Sakura drawing supporters
- Ideal for illustration, zentangle, manga drawing, cartoon, Card making, coloring, bullet journal, bible highlighter journaling supplies & scrapbooking
- Archival quality ink is chemically stable, waterproof, fade resistant, quick drying, ink does not bleed through the thinnest paper
- Water-based ink, No smears, feathers, or bleed-through on most papers, ideal for drawing & sketch pens
- Be INSPIRED, Be CREATIVE with this Set
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The need for accuracy, minute details and preservation count, the unparalleled archival quality of Pigma Micron pens makes them everyone's first choice. Artist, writers and illustrators reach for Pigma Micron and know their work is safeguarded with the permanence of Pigma ink. Used by technical professionals, artists and crafters alike - anthropologists, entomologists, scientists, research laboratories, archivists, architects, professional diamond cutters, cartoonists, manga and anime artists, illustrators, heirloom quilters and decorative fabric artists. Features archival quality ink for use in acid-free environments.