- The Salomon® Techamphibian 4 is a water shoe and hiking shoe blended into one for the ideal versatility you need for all your outdoor adventures.
- Breathable mesh upper with quick-drying capabilities.
- Features a slimmer silhouette and added cushioning for a more contoured feet and underfoot comfort.
- Neoprene lining for a comfortable, form-fitting design.
- Patented convertible heel is able to convert the shoe to a sandal, and vice-versa. EVA-molded foam tongue cushions and protects your feet. Quicklace™ technology gives you easy-on, easy-off while offering a secure, customized fit. Breakaway lacing system prevents snags and tangles on plants and other amphibious materials. Lace pocket keeps the lacing and closure out of the way so it doesn't snag. Adjustable heel strap allows for a precise fit in the back of the shoe. Internal Sensifit&trad
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 33.02 x 20.32 x 12.7 cm; 508.02 Grams
- Date First Available : 9 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Salomon
- ASIN : B07CZ1L6YG
- Item Model Number : L40681600
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 65,889 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #65 in Women's Water Shoes
- Customer Reviews: