Saraswati MATA Playing Veena on Lotus Base Brass Idol: Height=12 cm- VRINDAVANBAZAAR.COM
Enhance your purchase
- Made Of Best Quality Brass
- The knowledge is Goddess Saraswati’s essential purity that is why she is depicted wearing minimalist jewelry.
- this festival, people wear yellow, since this color is also a symbol of wisdom. Goddess is also draped in yellow saree, and pen, books, musical instruments also considered as a part of their worship.
- Handmade Design used for gifting, corporative gifts or festival gives you rich feel to yourself and last royal impression to your guests
- Please click on "Vrindavan Bazaar" below the product name to get all the products from us. Lending you a hand in the path of devotional and spiritual journey.
- Item Weight : 1 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 7 October 2019
- Manufacturer : Vrindavan Bazaar
- ASIN : B07YNPLJ9S
- Item Model Number : BRASS3352
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A beautifully crafted idol of brass. Bring it home and get the divine blessings of the Lord. It is crafted from brass with a highly polished look. Carved intricately with fine details. Be sure to fill your life with happiness and prosperity if you gift it to your loved ones or if you own one for yourself.Gathbandhan Brand brass statue represents in a queer contrast of god manifestation of the great lord that includes in it the entire cosmos. The ancient thinkers discovered that diversities define the creation, but an inherent unity threads it into a single unified whole. The Indian theology hence perceived God's unanimity in His diverse manifestations, each representing this, or that aspect of cosmic existence, though primarily the three, the creation, the sustenance and the dissolution, the first manifesting in Brahma, the second in Vishnu and the third in Shiva. While this Trio defines God's diversified manifestation, the Vishva-roop presents the spiritual perception of His unanimity. Care Instruction: If the brass is dirty or seems oily, mix some mild detergent with warm water. Take a soft cloth and soak it in the solution.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|