|Color||Blue Filter / Silver Blanket|
|Manufacturer||SAWYER INSECT REPELLENT|
|Package Dimensions||19.6 x 8.8 x 6.8 cm; 140 Grams|
Mini Filtration System - Blue
|Price:||+ $9.21 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Surviving the outdoors- The Sawyer Mini is ideal for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and international travel and emergency preparedness
- High performance filter fits in the palm of your hand, weighs 2 ounces and filters up to 100,000 gallons (30 times more than comparable filters)
- Attaches to included drinking pouch, standard disposable water bottles, hydration packs, or use the straw to drink directly from your water source
- Removes 7 log (99.99999%) of all bacteria and 6 log (99.9999%) of all protozoa
- Sawyer's certified 0.1 micron absolute filter removes bacteria and protozoa at a higher rate than accepted EPA guidelines
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1 SP128 and 1 Survival blanket Versatile, Use Anywhere, Take Anywhere Size and Features The Sawyer Mini is one of the most versatile personal filtration systems available and comes with all the accessories you need to use this system in any of the following ways. Attach to the included 16 ounce reusable squeeze pouch to drink directly from the filter or squeeze water into a water bottle Attach to most disposable water or soda bottles Attach inline on a hydration pack - no adapters required Use the included personal drinking straw and drink directly from the source or scoop up a bottle of water directly from any freshwater lake, river or stream With all these options, the Sawyer Mini becomes a great solution for camping, backpacking, hiking, hunting, fishing, international travel, emergency preparedness and more. This high flow rate eliminates the need to store water, reducing the possibility of water contamination after the filtration process. Each filter is certified for absolute microns; that means there is no pore size larger than 0.1 in size. This makes it nearly impossible for harmful bacteria, protozoa, or cysts like E. coli, Giardia, Vibrio cholerae and Salmonella typhi (which cause Cholera and Typhoid) to pass through the Sawyer Mini filter. Sawyer filters have been tested by independent and qualified research laboratories and found to remove 7 log (99.99999%) of bacteria and 6 log (99.9999%) of protozoa, exceeding US EPA standards. The filter does not remove chemicals, dissolved solids, or viruses. However, viruses are very rarely found in North America or when traveling to foreign cities. Sawyer's revolutionary filter technology is in use by hundreds of groups, including non-profit organizations, relief agencies, and governments in more than 70 countries around the world. IM Survival Mylar Emergency Survival Blanket Retains 90% of Body Heat 84" X 52"
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|