- Clean packaging design
- Unique art style
- Includes instructions and card for gifting
- Great scent choices (My favorite is the Lemon & Ginger Drizzle Cake)
- Easy-to-light wick
- Eco-friendly soy wax with essential oil (Per packaging)
- Includes reminder for first use to prevent candle tunneling (TIL this is a thing)
- Minor typos in the instructions but definitely survivable
- It's an affordable boutique gift
- Great as a house warming gift
- It's not a strong scented candle
- It's great for close proximity relaxation
- Not intended for full house scent-sation, though can be if you don't like strong scents like me.
- In terms of longevity, I haven't used it long enough to say, but based on estimation, it seems like overall a long lasting product.