Sebby Collection Women's Faux Leather Jacket with Moto Details and Front Zip Pockets
- This contemporary jacket has a diagonal seaming detail at the neck to the shoulders which gives a great shape. The center front zipper comes up to a snap tab collar to keep you warm when closed. Our jacket is fully lined
- Stretch knit panels running down the sides and sleeves to flatter and fit more comfortably. Women love this detail as it gives an easy fit to all
- We offer fun and functional exposed zippers at the front two pockets. These will keep all of your items safe
- You will love the soft supple feel of the faux leather. This high quality faux leather has a washed and slightly distressed look. Our moto inspired jacket has a great edge to it. Great for daily work, and casual wear. It works for all seasons
- The multiple princess seams in the front and back offer a figure flattering look. This unique moto will give you a feminine style
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|Faux Leather Jacket With Moto Details and Front Zip Pockets||Faux Leather Moto Biker Jacket||Soft Shell Trench Coat Water Resistant with a Detachable Hood||Puffer Jacket Reversible to Cozy Faux Fur with Hood||Quilted Jacket with Detachable Hood|
|Fabric||Faux Leather||Faux Leather||Polyester||Polyester||Polyester|
|Comfort Fit Side Stretch Panels||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Available in Plus Sizes||✓||✓|
- Package Dimensions : 46.6 x 33.6 x 6.1 cm; 190.51 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 July 2018
- Manufacturer : Sebby Collection
- ASIN : B07DVMDK1V
- Item Model Number : SL8520
- Department : Women's
Best Sellers Rank:
159,618 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- 515 in Women's Jackets
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 12 January 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 20 January 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 24 April 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 14 March 2019