|Package Dimensions||26.8 x 19.41 x 16.79 cm; 1.81 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.81 kg|
Secura French Press Coffee Maker, 304 Grade Stainless Steel Insulated Coffee Press with 2 Extra Screens, 50oz (1.5 Litre), Stainless Steel
|Price:||+ $24.17 Delivery|
|Human interface input||Touchscreen|
About this item
- DOUBLE-WALL STAINLESS STEEL -- Secura stainless steel French press coffee maker is made from top quality 18/10 stainless steel, both the interior and exterior. It is made to outlast other coffee makers.
- SUPERIOR HEAT RETENTION -- Double wall construction provides superior heat retention. It keeps your coffee hot for 60 minutes longer compared to single wall construction and glass models.
- BONUS SET OF STAINLESS STEEL SCREENS INCLUDED -- 3-layered stainless steel filter structure traps the smallest coffee grounds to produce an exceptional full-bodied flavor. Filter structure is easy to disassemble and clean. Stacking two or more screens together gives your espresso a more refined taste.
- STAY COOL HANDLE AND KNOB -- This French press coffee maker is designed with a Cool Touch handle and knob for comfortable and safe pouring.
- PERFECT THOUGHTFUL GIFT -- Secura French press is as gorgeous as it is functional. Great for weddings, birthdays, holidays for all coffee lovers, DIY enthusiasts & healthy foodies! A great gift for clients too! Uniquely elegant brewing method yields a rich, delicious flavor that electric brewers and other methods can't match.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Secura Stainless Steel French Press, 50oz, 1500ml
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Used it daily for a couple months and it works beautifully. Tried different grades of course grind coffee, and it worked just as well for each. I particularly like the double screen (which we do use). It does make plunging a bit more difficult, but the result is a very smooth coffee with no grinds in the cup.
The double walled carafe helps keep the coffee warm for much longer than an uninsulated carafe (though not as long as a thermal/thermos carafe).
Suggest the following general guidelines for brewing:
- Use between 5-6 grams of coffee per cup (we use between 30-35 grams for a full pot)
- Boil water and wait 1-2 minutes before pouring into the carafe (otherwise it will burn the coffee)
- Stir the contents shortly after adding the water
- Wait 2.5 to 4 minutes and then plunge slowly (any more and the coffee will be bitter)
However, we previously had a glass press and we have noticed a difference in the taste of the coffee in the stainless one over the glass. The coffee has a slight metallic taste to it which was not present in the glass one we had (the glass broke hence the replacement with this one.
We like our coffee dark roasted and flavorful and generally buy better brands, so the taste is really important.
This difference in taste may settle down after more use as we have only used it twice since it arrived.
Would give it 5 stars if not for this taste difference. Should things improve in that area will update this review.
UPDATE, April 2019: After five months of daily use I'm still delighted with this pot, it still functions and cleans up faultlessly. I bought a second as a present and the recipient is equally impressed.
Reviewed in the United States on 5 September 2017