Workout Leggings Yoga Pants, Gym Athletic Tights for Women Mid Waist Seamless Running Sports Flex SEKERMAET Black Grey Teal
- Stretchable Compressive Fabric & Seamless Technology, Sweat-absorbent, breathable, elegance and soft.
- Sculpting design: Accentuate your leg length and make you look taller and slimmer; Improve hip shape, uplift hip contour
- The wide waistband will lie flat against your belly and won't dig in. They are also squat proof, so they will not slip off when you are doing exercise such as lifting.
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor sports, yoga, running, gym exercise, boxing and everyday wear. The size may be different to other brands. Please check the SIZE CHART. Model Size: Small
- About us: Sekermaet is dedicated in providing professional sportswears for you. As a factory store, we have high quality production resources and excellent designers. Our ultimate goal is that you can buy high quality products at the best price.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Sekermaet designs the professional sportswears for Sporty women. These seamless leggings are made of high-quality fabric with color blocking design. They are not only comfortable and suitable for sports, but also can lift up your hip and elongate your legs. They are functional, as well as fashionable.
- Product Dimensions : 4 x 26 x 37 cm; 160 Grams
- Date First Available : 24 August 2018
- ASIN : B07GSVXBP7
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,635 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 24 September 2018
Reviewed in the United States on 23 February 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 4 November 2018
Reviewed in the United States on 21 November 2018