Shalinindia Brass Statue Standing Balajee Venkateswara Religious Items for Puja 7 Inch
- GORGEOUS DESIGN God Balaji in his standing posture
- PERFECT SIZE Height-7 inch,Length-3 inch,Width-2 inch,Weight-925 grams
- INCREDIBLY LIFELIKE Sand casting technique gives the idol an amazing level of detail
- LUXURIOUS MATERIALS Handcrafted in North India out of premium brass using sand casting techniques
- FINEST QUALITY STATUE As suitable for use in a mandir temple as it is for at-home devotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : 22 August 2019
- Manufacturer : Toyinngg
- ASIN : B07MTBNJT5
- Item Model Number : MN-balajee_8_P
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This brass statue of Balaji is meant for performing puja at home, or for simply decorating your home in Hindu way. Artisans of Muradabad in north India have crafted this statue using age-old sand casting technique. Venkateswara also known as Balaji, is a form of the Hindu god Vishnu. Venkateswara's most prominent shrine is the Tirumala Venkateswara Temple located in Tirupathi,Andhra Pradesh in Southern India. The name Venkateswara stems from the Indian language of Sanskrit where Vem translates to Sin, Kata translates to destruction, and Ishwara translates to Supreme Lord. The form is more popular in Southern India.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|