- "Zero bounce" Declares one D-cup runner and tester for Runner's World Top Sports Bra Pick 2017: Mutlitaskers
- High performance fabrics for firm support, with moisture wicking material to keep you cool and comfortable, wide padded adjustable straps
- Easy on: close the hooks in the front first then spin around and put arms through straps
- Easy Off: unhook straps, no pulling over your head
- Band sizes run small we recommend measuring yourself and sizing up in band size and down in cup size
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Suitable for gym, volleyball, horse riding and all other activities. Whatever your cup size and whatever the sport it gives extreme support and style with the active multi sports support bra.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Love the colours of the bra and how it sits it’s soft to the touch and adjustable.
My only negative is the fact that it’s not as padded so if your nips are prone to standing on attention in the slightest cold breeze, then maybe their not for you.
It’s a perfect summer bra, but if you’re not bothered then I can’t recommend it enough!
To my delight, it fit me perfectly!
I have quite a narrow ribcage, but I'm unfortunately top-heavy with 32DDs, which makes finding sports bras that keep things where they're meant to be can be very hard.
I don't quite understand how this bra works, but it does. Brilliantly.
It's light, and doesn't feel like there's very much to it so I was prepared to write it off as another yoga bra, but isolates each breast and compresses slightly, and it's bloody brilliant.
Runs slightly small around the band, which works very well for me.
Loved it so much, I bought another one straight away.
Quick tip. I used to struggle to fasten them as there are 2 fastenings at the back.
So what I do now, is fasten the top hooks before putting it on. I slip it over my head then I’ve only got the bottom fastener to do up.
Same but reverse to take it off.