|Item Weight||5 Kilograms|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Item Weight||5 kg|
Simple Design Shelf Floor Lamp with White Shade 160 cm Height Black
|Light source type||LED|
|Item weight||5 Kilograms|
|Lamp type||Compact Fluorescent, Light Emitting Diode|
About this item
- CONTEMPORARY DESIGN: Real Natural Wood Poles with Anti-scratch MDF Shelf, the Linen Fabric Shade Provides a Soft, Natural Glow for room; The lamp extracts the beauty of Modern by Simplicity and Displays a Peaceful Cosy Space; Compatible to Most Decor.
- ABUNDANT STORAGE & DISPLAY: The Shelved Design allows you Place Decorative Items or Books on Three different platforms; Most corner space will be reorganized.
- EFFICIENT / DURABLE: UL listed Lamp Base (UP TO 150w) with Enhanced Cord Ensures Years of Safety, Universal Adaptable Even to Wireless Bluetooth Bulbs; Bulb type: E26 (CFL,LED,INCANDECANT), Bulb Not Included.
- PORTABLE / SIMPLE ASSEMBLY: Screw In Assembly with Total Weight of 5 Kg Allows Easy Cleaning & House Work.
- WARRANTY: Limited 1 Year Seller and Manufacturer's Warranty.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Overall dimension: 25.9L x 25.9W x 160H cm
- Shade Dimensions: 21.5L x 21.5W x 36H cm
- Protection grade:IP20
- Wire length: 2.46m
- Input Voltage/Rated power：110-120V/60Hz Up to 60 Watts
- Light source type:E26
- Color: Black
- N W: 4.9 Kg
- G W: 5Kg
- Material: wood frame & MDF shelf & Linen
- Certification: UL Listed
- Power Source: Corded
- Bulb includes: No
- Number of Bulb requires: 1
- 1x shelf floor lamp
- 1x Installation
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It came with unwanted Edison screw socket, i want none of those in the house. Pulled that out and replaced with Bayonet socket. Using Genio smart bulb and Google Assistant. I'm happy!