- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.00 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Skinnytaste Air Fryer Cookbook: The 75 Best Healthy Recipes for Your Air Fryer Hardcover – Illustrated, 7 May 2019
|New from||Used from|
Enhance your purchase
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
- Publisher : Clarkson Potter Publishers; Illustrated edition (7 May 2019)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 160 pages
- ISBN-10 : 198482564X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1984825643
- Dimensions : 18.31 x 1.47 x 23.52 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 52,833 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the Author
From the Publisher
Bacon-Wrapped Cheesy Jalapeño Poppers
These heavenly cheese-stuffed, bacon-wrapped jalapeños are a winner when I need a quick and easy snack or game-day appetizer. You can make as many or as few as you wish, and they can be prepped ahead of time, so you just pop them in the air fryer when friends arrive. The bacon crisps up beautifully in the air fryer, and bonus, you don’t have to heat up the whole oven to whip them up.
Wearing rubber gloves, halve the jalapeños lengthwise to make 12 pieces. Scoop out the seeds and membranes and discard.
In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, cheddar, and scallion greens. Using a small spoon or spatula, fill the jalapeños with the cream cheese filling. Wrap a bacon strip around each pepper and secure with a toothpick.
Preheat the air fryer to 325°F.
Place the stuffed peppers in a single layer, in batches if needed, in the air fryer basket and cook for about 12 minutes, until the peppers are tender, the bacon is browned and crisp, and the cheese is melted. (For a toaster oven–style air fryer, cook at 300°F; timing remains the same.) Serve hot.
- 6 large jalapeños
- 4 ounces 1⁄3-less-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup (1 ounce) shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 scallions, green tops only, sliced
- 6 slices center-cut bacon, halved
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I’m disappointed in the physical size of the book, it gets lost between my other skinnytaste cookbooks. A fair number of the recipes are reworked from the website and/or One and Done