Classic Accessories Ravenna Patio Sofa Loveseat Cover, Small
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Fits up to 147 cm x 82 cm x 79 cm
- Gardelle One is a durable woven polyester fabric with an added UV-stabilized coating and a water-resistant laminated backing.
- Elastic hem cords move easily through a special channel for a snug fit while 4 custom-colored buckles keep your cover secure in any weather.
- Reinforced padded handles make removal easy while air vents keep weather out providing maximum ventilation and minimum condensation.
- Adjustable webbing belts slide easily for a tailored look.
Product detailsSize Name:Small
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 152.4 x 88.9 x 81.28 cm; 2.09 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 22 March 2018
- Manufacturer : Classic Accessories
- ASIN : B00D2VUOU0
- Item Model Number : 55-149-025101-EC
- Country of origin : China
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Guaranteed to fit benches, sofas and loveseats 58" long x 32.5" wide x 31" high
- Four-year limited warranty
- Gardelle One is a durable woven polyester fabric with an added UV-stabilized coating and a water-resistant laminated undercoating
- Water-resistant backing keeps your bench, sofa and loveseat dry while elastic hem cords move easily through a special channel for a snug fit
- Reinforced padded handles make removal easy while double-stitched seams add strength and a stylish accent
- Structured vents stay open to prevent wind lofting and mildew and are lined with mesh barriers
- Scroll down for other patio furniture covers commonly purchased together in this collection
- Four (4) custom-colored buckles keep your cover secure in any weather
- Adjustable webbing belts slide easily for a tailored look
- Not designed to entirely cover the wheels or leg bottoms
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Protection from the sun and rain: Excellent. However, you need to know that the moisture that collects in the cushions during the day when you're using your furniture creates condensation after you slip the covers on. This means that the next time you open the furniture, there could be moisture clinging to the inside of the cover. I find this to be true especially when I uncover the furniture in the morning and it's been cool at night. However, if I leave the cover on a few more hours, the moisture seems to evaporate. My solution is that if there is moisture, I just lay the covers inside out and they dry very quickly. This is a minor inconvenience, but the protection against UV rays and rain is worth it. The other thing to note is that they are quite heavy, so they never blow off, no matter how windy it gets. If you were in hurricane territory, there are straps to anchor the cover to the legs
Appearance: They look great. Love the deep grey-brown. But the colour does fade if your pieces are in bright sun for hours a day. For that reason, if there were a lighter colour of these, I would purchase the lighter colour so fading wouldn't show as much. Classics does make a lighter cover, but I couldn't find the right sizes for all of my pieces.
Durability: As mentioned the colour fades after about 2 years. The material also becomes a bit brittle where the sun hits the fabric the most, although after 3 years of use in bright sun, the covers are still usable (just a bit stiff and faded), which is better than the previous covers I had, which lasted only 1 year each. These are on the expensive side, but I still think they're worth it. My sister has the same covers and has had a bit of tearing on the corners, but she put duct tape on the inside, which has extended the life of her covers.
NOTE: I have the same cover on my long deck sofa, which I've had for 2 years. That piece is in the shade most of the day except for about 3-4 hours in the morning, and it's fading less quickly than the ones that are in full sun (still looks quite new). So the sun is a major factor in wear, as is always the case with fabric.
Bottom line: I like these enough to have purchased a second set for the 3 pieces of my conversation set. The original covers, which I've used for 3 years, are still good enough to use, but I think that at the end of this year I'll want to take out the new ones. I wanted to be sure I could get the same ones, so I bought a backup set.
completely degraded. It will rip if you try to touch it and now is in tatters.
What a rip off these are. Trust me, these are NOT worth the money to last one season. Find another option.
Reviewed in Canada on 19 May 2021