|Style||Phd¿ Outdoor Light Micro|
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Model Number||SW001306 3|
|Product Dimensions||18.49 x 11.2 x 4.6 cm; 28.35 Grams|
SmartWool Women's PhD Outdoor Light Pattern Mid Crew - Past Season
- BASE LAYER: Experience durability at its peak with the Smartwool Women's PhD Outdoor Light Micro Socks. These socks are built for performance in the highest degree, making them ready for any adventure on your list.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: The Women's PhD Outdoor Light Micro Socks feature a 4 Degree Elite Fit System for a dialed, performance-oriented fit with a flex zone at the ankle and aVirtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort.
- DURABLE YET BREATHABLE: The Women's PhD Outdoor Light Micro Socks are designed with Indestructawool technology for exceptional durability and comfort. The body-mapped mesh zones featured on these socks offer added breathability for all-day wear.
- LIGHT CUSHION: The lightly cushioned bottom on the Women's PhD Outdoor Light Micro Socks allows you to wear these performance socks on various trails and road terrains without discomfort. Whether you are biking, running, skiing, or hiking, these socks will provide you with padded comfort during any season.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Comprised of 60% Merino Wool, 38% Nylon, and 2% Elastane, the Women's PhD Outdoor Light Micro Socks should be machine washed inside out in warm water and tumble dried on low. These socks should not be bleached, ironed, or dry cleaned.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Experience durability at its peak with the Smartwool Women's PhD Outdoor Light Micro Socks. These socks are built for performance in the highest degree, making them ready for any adventure on your list.
The Smartwool community is a collection of people who believe that time outside is valuable, restorative, and essential for everyone.
When Smartwool started making socks back in 1994, their founders simply wanted to be able to ski longer without getting cold toes.
That's when they discovered the benefits of Merino wool as a performance fabric. It was soft (softer than any wool they had every felt), moisture-wicking, thermoregulating (warm when it's cold, and cool when it's warm), sustainable, and odor-neutralizing- helping to keep feet dry, comfortable, and warm for longer than the synthetic socks they were wearing at the time. It worked so well, in fact, that Smartwool uses it in almost every single item they make.
Smartwool was the first outdoor company to make performance Merino wool ski socks- revolutionizing the category and forever changing the way outdoor enthusiasts viewed their feet.
Smartwool's whole brand was built on the desire to be comfortable on outdoor adventures-we wanted to go farther and experience more. And that drive continues to fuel everything Smartwool does. From their Merino wool supply chain to the Smartwool advocacy program to how they design their socks and apparel, Smartwool exists to help you play, love, and laugh in the great outdoors as often as you would like.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Wool for the summer
No more sweaty feet
Super service, prompt delivery