- WARM INSULATION: Experience durability at its peak with the Smartwool Women's PhD Outdoor Light Knee High Socks. These socks are built for performance in the highest degree, making them ready for any adventure on your list.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: The Women's PhD Outdoor Light Knee High Socks feature a 4 Degree Elite Fit System for a dialed, performance-oriented fit with a flex zone at the ankle joint and Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort.
- DURABLE YET BREATHABLE: The Women's PhD Outdoor Light Knee High Socks are designed with Indestructawool technology for exceptional durability and comfort. The body-mapped mesh zones featured on these socks offer added breathability for all-day wear.
- LIGHT CUSHION: The lightly cushioned bottom on the Women's PhD Outdoor Light Knee High Socks allows you to wear these performance socks on various trails and road terrains without discomfort. Whether you are biking, running, skiing, or hiking, these socks will provide you with padded comfort during any season.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Comprised of 63% Merino Wool, 35% Nylon, and 2% Elastane, the Women's PhD Outdoor Light Knee High Socks should be machine washed inside out in warm water and tumble dried on low. These socks should not be bleached, ironed, or dry cleaned.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 17.78 x 10.16 x 5.08 cm; 18.14 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 June 2018
- Manufacturer : Smartwool
- ASIN : B078NKN76V
- Item Model Number : SW010044-A54-S
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 312,986 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #1054 in Women's Sports Socks
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 31 July 2019