Smile Fish Women Casual Sexy 80s Costumes Fishnet Neon Off Shoulder T-Shirt
- This Bright Neon top is sure to make you stand out in a crowd! Pair with 80s neon leggings or skirt for a look that is as beautiful and fun as your personality! Lightweight, Classic fit, Casual off the shoulder t shirts for 80s party !
- Soft loose comfy tops for every day wear!
- Machine wash cold with like colors, dry low heat
- 80s costume 80s clothing for women 80s clothing for women 80s shirt 80s t shirt
- Great tee shirt to a 80s party halloween costume or outfit for women !
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 31.5 x 17.02 x 5.59 cm; 181 Grams
- Date First Available : 17 May 2019
- ASIN : B07TDJP6X6
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 30,368 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #40 in Women's Novelty T-Shirts
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 31 August 2019
The 1 piece top is connected together and fits much better. It still runs small, but I would say maybe 1 size smaller than normal. The 1 piece has a nice gathered mid section area and is not tight at all. The mesh part is not as cropped on this one. Highly recommend if you are a large or x-large - to order the 1 piece in XXL. I did buy both types of tops.
Reviewed in the United States on 24 December 2019
With the 2 pieces being separate I found that the mesh part is more of crop top. So in order to have it drop off the shoulder, the bottom seam needed to sit higher on the body than what the photo shows. I understand there’s 2 options for this top, the other one being a one piece that’s connected, maybe the photo shows that one?
Overall it’s a cute top and I’m pleased with how it looks, but I’m glad I followed the advice in the other reviews to order 2 sizes up from what you normally wear.