Sopito Adjustable Bed Sheet Holder Straps, 8 PCS Triangle Elastic Bed Sheet Fastener Suspenders with Heavy Duty Grippers Clips for Bed Sheets, Mattress Covers, Khaki
Enhance your purchase
- GET JOB WELL DONE→Our adjustable bed sheet straps can keep your sheet in place perfectly so that you can enjoy more comfortable sleep without messing up! (Package includes: 8pcs khaki bed sheet fasteners)
- LOCK SHEET TIGHTLY→Stronger metal clips bite the sheets tightly. And the built-in plastic teeth provide strong bite without damage to bed sheets. Moreover they are easy to install and long lasting.
- STABLE & ADJUSTABLE→The triangle 3-way design for firmer hold, provides good stability. With adjustable elastic straps, you can adjust the length as needed to fit your sheet perfectly.
- VERSATILE APPLICATION→Works well for all types of bedding, widely be applied to tablecloth, baby cradle, sofa covers, various types of seat covers.
- WISH YOUR SATISFACTION→It’s time to say goodbye to messy sheets. With the confidence of quality and pursuit of your 100% satisfaction, the products offer service of full refund or exchange with any quality issue.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
SOPITO DURABLE BED SHEET HOLDER STRAPS
Sopito 3-way bed sheet holder straps attach in three areas (one corner and two sides). The stress is distributed better than the traditional 2-way sheet fasteners. Work well for many types of bedding and also widely applied to table cover, sofa cover, grill cover, car seat cover, boat seat cover, motorcycle seat cover, scooters seat cover, chair seat cover and more.
---Stable triangle design
---Heavy duty and stable
---Durable and adjustable
---Stronger and more tightly
---Easy to install and long-lasting
Materials: Metal clips and elastic bungee cords
Step1: Open the metal clip.
Step2: Put your sheet in and close the clip.
Step3: Repeat the above actions so that all three clips bite the sheet.
Step4: Adjust the buckle as needed. Finished, hold the bed sheet tightly.
8 PCS Adjustable Bed Sheet Fastener
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
My cotton mattress pad has the stretchy sides for deep mattresses, but the soft stretchy sides created a daily issue with popping loose and dragging the sheets and 3” topper with it. Every morning I had to wrestle the whole thing back into place. It’s heavy and a hassle. I tried the standard 2 clip elastic bands before, but my mattress pad outsmarted those.
As my daily desperation grew, I went to amazon for a solution and found that someone had reinvented the wheel! The triangular shape makes all of the difference!! I really like that these bed sheet fasteners have adjustment sliders, a firm grip but plastic coated teeth so they aren’t ripping a hole in my mattress pad or sheets. And the whole thing STAYS PUT! I used one set on my pad, the second set on the sheets and I waited awhile to write my review to be sure my mattress pad couldn’t outsmart these like it had with others in the past. I won this battle! I haven’t had to adjust my pad, topper, sheets and blankets one time since I put these on. It’s a small life victory I know, but one that has changed my life for the better every day. Buy them!!
My husband is the worst when he sleeps..lol
I have tried so many different types of sheets and every morning his corner is still pulled up 🤦.
So I figured it doesn't hurt to try these... They are a back and time saver! I haven't fixed his side since I put them on (other than when I change the sheets)
Here's the negative: get someone to help you the 1st time you are putting them on and adjusting them if you have larger than a full mattress. I have a king. My husband flipped it against the wall once we put the sheet on and I did it that way.
Once it is adjusted then you can just clip on the new sheets and slide under the mattress....hope that helps someone.