|Product Dimensions||86.36 x 29.21 x 91.44 cm; 14.13 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||DRW|
|Item Weight||14.1 kg|
Sorbus Dresser with 8 Drawers - Bedside Furniture & Night Stand End Table Dresser for Home, Bedroom Accessories, Office, College Dorm, Steel Frame, Wood Top (Purple)
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 8-DRAWER DRESSER (PURPLE) — Style meets function with this dresser chest, complete with a wood surface and colorful storage drawers — Pairs beautifully with the Sorbus Foldable Furniture Collection
- DISPLAY & DE-CLUTTER — Wood top provides hard surface for displaying books, lamps, alarm clocks, electronics, and more — Drawers great for storing baby and kid clothes, blankets, linens, toys, plushies, accessories, knitting supplies, and household clutter
- STYLISH FOR ANY ROOM — Suitable for nursery, playroom, kids’, tween, teens bedroom, guest room, closet, hallway, college dorm, small apartment solutions, etc — Versatile as dressers for bedroom, storage cube dresser, 5 drawer dresser, small closet dresser, storage chest, living room dresser, sofa end tables, office supply storage, kids nightstand, or baby nursery table
- FOLDABLE DRAWERS — Soft purple fabric drawers with reinforced base — Easy pull handle for quiet opening and closing — Removable Drawers fold flat for easy storage when not in use — Entire unit is portable, lightweight, and easy to relocate to different spaces — Each drawer approx. 8.25” deep
- KID FRIENDLY DESIGN — Sleek wide storage — Made with strong steel frame and durable MDF wood top with smooth white finish — Drawers made of breathable, non-woven fabric — Pastel colors in teal, yellow, peach, pink, aqua, purple — Wipe clean — Minimal assembly required — Hardware and instructions INCLUDED — Measures approximately 34” L x 11.5” W x 36” H
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Update your child’s room with the Sorbus 5-Drawer Dresser.
This colorful dresser chest features a tabletop surface and pull-out drawers to tuck away household clutter. Place all of your child’s folded t-shirts, jeans, and pajamas, or extra blankets and toys within the spacious fabric drawers. For display, the top surface can be used for lamps, books, clocks, and more. The playful color makes this furniture storage charming for any nursery, playroom, or bedroom. It is lightweight for easy transport and when not in use, simply fold the fabric drawers flat for storage. Complete the look with any drawer configuration from the Sorbus Furniture Collection. With everything you need right by your side, getting organized has never looked better!
Great addition to any room for instant storage.
Bring on the toys, books, and blankets! Display this charming dresser in the kid’s bedroom filled with linens and clothes or play area complete with coloring books, Legos, plushies, and dolls! The soft lightweight fabric makes it easy for kids to pull out their favorite toys for play dates or easily put them away. In the nursery, this chest brightens up your little one’s sleeping space for stylish baby storage. With kids and teens in mind, it complements pastel rainbow décor, unicorn themes, and trendy ombré colors for a fun look.
Stylish kid-friendly design with easy assembly.
This five-drawer dresser chest stand is portable, lightweight, and easy to assemble. Hardware and instructions INCLUDED. Drawers made of breathable, non-woven fabric with built-in carry handle. Frame made of steel. Tabletop surface made of MDF wood with smooth white finish. Wipes clean. Accessories shown in image NOT INCLUDED. Measures approximately 34” L x 11.5” W x 36” H.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 19 January 2021
Tip: don’t even bother using the hex screw that comes with the handles to install them. It’s useless and you can barely get torque enough to screw. Use a regular Phillips head screwdriver. It’s also annoying that I had to unscrew the screws out of the handles from the packaging just to screw them back in.
That being said, it’s a fairly sturdy dresser and I like the look of the design. I think my wrists and fingers convinced me to take away a star on this review though.
Reviewed in the United States on 13 January 2021
Reviewed in the United States on 18 January 2021