Other Sellers on Amazon
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Sort Your Money Out: and Get Invested Paperback – 1 October 2021
Enhance your purchase
It's time to learn how to manage your money and understand investing
In Sort Your Money Out: and Get Invested, former financial adviser and host of the my millennial money podcast Glen James shares a life-changing approach to the major milestones of your personal finances, such as dealing with debt, embracing a realistic spending plan that works, buying your first home, investing in shares and creating the plan you need for long-term financial success. You’ll get the accessible and friendly help you need to get smart with your money, and equip you with the skills and tools to understand and secure your financial future, invest in a property, in shares and in yourself.
Written in a matter-of-fact style perfect for anyone who just wants to know what works for them, you’ll also learn about:
- Realistic ways to increase your income and help balance your budget
- The methods that lead to a safer, more stable financial future
- The smart way to invest in real estate and purchase a home or investment property
- How to understand the share market, ethical investing, and your superannuation
- Getting out of debt and getting the most out of your life
Ideal for anyone trying to get a handle on their personal finances and get started building a portfolio, Sort Your Money Out is a one-of-a-kind must-read book filled with practical and entertaining financial help to make sense of an intimidating, but crucial, part of everyone’s lives.
Frequently bought together
From the Publisher
1. Let's get this party started
1. Debt and how to get out of it (2)
2. Get rich and make it rain: mindset and money (44)
2. Can we fix it? yes we can!
3. A sound financial house (68)
4. Budgets suck: setting up your spending plan (100)
3. Getting invested
5. Learn how to be the wolf of your own street (136)
6. Move over Warren Buffett, I’ll take it from here (158)
7. Property and mortgages: how to pass go with a plan (232)
4. Looking at important topics
8. Superannuation: your first-ever investment account (274)
9. Sex, dr*gs and insurance (308)
where to from here? (339)
money myths, hacks, luxury items and digital assets (345)
From the Publisher
From the Inside Flap
it's time to sort your money out
You don’t need to be earning a truckload of money, but if you deal with your debt and be mindful of where you put your money, you CAN get yourself into a good financial position.
Sort Your Money Out shows you what works, what doesn’t and what to do next with your finances. You’ll learn how to tackle the major financial milestones in your life like dealing with debt, buying your first home, investing in shares and creating a spending plan that ensures you will never feel broke again.
Filled with helpful prompts, easy-to-follow steps, and stories from people just like you, Sort Your Money Out will teach you how to:
- build a solid, unshakable financial life
- develop a strong money mindset
- purchase your first home or investment property
- understand investing (and ethical investing!)
- protect your future.
This is the new financial handbook for ALL Australians. It’s time to step back, think about the ‘you’ of tomorrow and sort your money out.
- Publisher : Wiley; 1st edition (1 October 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 400 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0730396509
- ISBN-13 : 978-0730396505
- Dimensions : 18.8 x 2.29 x 23.11 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 168 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
FIRE life seemed like a lot of sacrifices for what I work bloody hard for. For me the ability to separate work and life is so important so a FIRE life isn't really mentally healthy for me as in down time get-aways and enjoying life is soo important to make sure I know life is still beautiful.
Glen James' philosophy is so good for mental well being. Marking success as living life on your own terms rather than trying to accumulate as much wealth as possible and sacrificing a lot to get there.
Definitely a good read with great advice to build your foundations and set yourself up.
Glad my FIRE journey lead me to Glen and the team at My Millennial Money and a realignment of what is important to me. Being financially secure but living life!