|Package Dimensions||19.8 x 5.6 x 1.4 cm; 160 Grams|
Souke Sports Men's Cycling Underwear Shorts 4D Padded Bike Bicycle MTB Liner Shorts with Anti-Slip Leg Grips
- ANTI-SLIP LEG GRIPS: The 1.8inch width, soft and subtle silicone leg grippers eliminate slipping and chafing and keep the chamois pad in the right place, letting you enjoy a comfortable long ride.
- SNUG, LIKE A SECOND SKIN: Ideal for leisure rides and commuting. Our mens cycling underwear shorts are made of lightweight, breathable mesh fabric which wicks away moisture dries quickly and features 4-way stretch for absolute cloud-like comfort.
- ERGONOMIC 4D PAD FOR MEN: Compact, seamless chamois with 4-way stretch and 4D, 6-layer premium protective multi-density foam padding provides comfort and durability. Meanwhile, the pad is perforated for air flow and ventilation in the saddle area, making it lightweight, breathable, and help to prevent saddle sores.
- WIDE ELASTIC WAISTBAND: Compared with regular mountain bike padded underwear shorts, the soft, 1.4inch non-binding waistband does a great job of comfortably holding the shorts in place from the top for best performance.
- EXCELLENT VALUE + 100% SATISFACTION：Padded Bicycle Underwear is great for cycling and for multi-sports. We are committed to 100% customer satisfaction. If unsatisfied with the quality of the road bike underwear, we will offer a free replacement or full refund.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I only commute 45min each way, but having been wearing and washing these for the last few weeks there’s no sign of any deterioration and they’re still tight and comfortable. Totally recommended.
By Mustafa Kohistani on 13 September 2020