Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.99 delivery
+ $39.15 delivery
Spectrum Noir SPECN-MM-MET6 Metallic Marker Set, Multicolor
|Price:||+ $8.11 Delivery|
- The Spectrum Noir metallic markers feature a water-based ink, blended with special metallic pigment
- An unbeatable opaque and flawless laydown of color
- Ideal for a huge variety of creative uses
- Archival for a fade free result
- Includes golden plate, gold nugget, burnished chopper, antique bronze, pewter and silver ingot
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
- Product Dimensions : 9.53 x 20.96 x 1.27 cm; 119.07 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 June 2018
- Manufacturer : Crafter's Companion
- ASIN : B079TGZJFF
- Item Model Number : SPECN-MM-MET6
- Customer Reviews:
The Spectrum Noir metallic markers are dual-tipped markers that will cover beautifully for a perfectly smooth and highly reflective metallic finish. These are ideal for use on black or dark surfaces where their effects will really pop
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
These are just fabulous. The colours are true to the metals ( pewter is superb) it’s deep and bright and very metalic. The markers are a joy to use, very smoothe and precise? The fine tip can be very fine with light application and the brush tip is firm but excellent.
Did I mention that they are also very well priced and worth every penny.
I highly recommend this set. Best metalic markers I have used ever.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 November 2020
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 April 2019