Sports Bras for Women Front Cross Side Buckle Lace Wireless Bra Push Up Seamless Bra Yoga Running Bra with Removable Pad
- High Quality Material - The sports bra is made of nylon and spandex. There will be some friction between bra and skin during exercise, so when choosing materials, we are very strict and strive to be more skin-friendly, sweat-absorbing and durable fabrics.
- Lace/Front Cross/Side Buckle - Lace front cross straps provide a double push up power to support breasts more effectively; and the 3-row side buckles provide a gathered and adjust perfect fit for you, effectively prevent shocks and prevent the bra pads from shifting or slipping, makes you feel more comfortable.
- High Elasticity Widen Straps - Elastic shoulder straps slide from shoulders uneasily and no need to adjust them. Wide design can relieve shoulder burden to provide optimum support. Low U-racerback sports bra design, it is suitable for all kinds of clothes.
- Removable Pads - The removable pads are great for when you want a little more coverage. The removable pad easy to put in and take out, you can easily change them. To maintain the shape of the removable pad, we recommend hand washing only.
- Wireless and Comfortable - Wearing sports bras are no longer limited to workout sessions. You can put one on even while lounging at home, doing chores, or running errands or any other low-intensity exercise. (Not suitable for some high-intensity exercise).
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Date First Available : 10 June 2020
- Manufacturer : FEOYA
- ASIN : B089YQP8Q6
- Item Model Number : Basic
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 155,673 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 24 October 2020
When you pull material over to hook up it gets very narrow and twisted
Definitely fits small