|Style||Encore Hoodie Fleece Jacket|
|Manufacturer||GBG Spyder USA LLC|
|Item Model Number||194060|
|Package Dimensions||31.75 x 20.83 x 8.64 cm; 680 Grams|
Spyder Active Sports Women's Encore Hoodie Fleece Jacket
- SPYDER: The Women's Encore Hoodie Jacket offers everything you need for the long winter months. It features high quality fleece, woven with an insulative yarn for elevated comfort, softness, and warmth.
- DESIGN: This hooded fleece jacket is an essential to any winter wardrobe with sizes in x-small, small, medium, large, and x-large. From traditional black to unique colors, you will always stand out.
- FEATURES: The Encore's YKK AUROLITE iridescent zippers add an attractive touch and the stretch double knit fleece under the arms and sides will keep you comfortable while sitting by the fire or staying active outdoors.
- MATERIAL: The full zip Encore is made of stretch insulated polyester knit bonded with fleece backer that allows ladies elevated comfort, softness, and warmth. Complete your apparel with a beautiful fixed hood that adds extra warmth for the resort or to hunker down inside by the fire.
- BEST USE: Spyder's Encore Hoodie Fleece Jacket performs as an insulative midlayer or a cozy, everyday hoodie. This zip up offers increased mobility and comfort, everything you need for a long and snowy season.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
An essential to any winter wardrobe is a hooded fleece jacket and the Encore offers everything you need for a long and snowy season. Its easy wearing style performs as an insulative midlayer or a cozy, everyday hoodie. It features a high quality fleece that has been woven with an insulative yarn for elevated comfort, softness and warmth. Stretch double knit fleece under arms and at sides increases mobility and comfort and a fixed hood adds extra warmth for the resort or when you want to hunker down inside by the fire. Spyder's heritage is one of speed, progression, and experience. The company was started back in 1978 by David Jacobs. At the time his sons were competing in the ski race circuit and he noticed there was only one brand of race sweaters available. He knew he could make a better product and sell it to the close-knit race community. At its founding, the company was simply a small mail-order business for racers by racers.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The pink iridescent zipper is beautiful and the kind of honeycomb texture of the exterior is lovely. The hood design isn't very smooth and looks a little goofy, but I like that it's a good size. One thing to note is that the one I ordered in Raisin doesn't have the black paneling and gray interior in the product photo. What I got is all purple, including the interior. I probably prefer it this way, but misrepresentation is annoying.