|Style||Prospect Zip T-neck|
|Manufacturer||GBG Spyder USA LLC|
|Item Model Number||191266|
|Product Dimensions||35.56 x 22.86 x 10.16 cm; 150 Grams|
Spyder Men’s Prospect Zip T-Neck – Quarter-Zip Pullover Long Sleeve Active Shirt
- SPYDER: The Mens Prospect Zip T-Neck is an ultra-soft base layer with unparalleled moisture wicking and quick drying properties. The harder you work, the harder it works to regulate your temperature and keep you protected.
- DESIGN: A subtle Spyder logo at the chest adds understated style. Whether it's in Black, Ebony, Flare, Mojito, Old Glory, Raisin, Sun, Swell or Volcano, this base layer will always keep you comfortable.
- FEATURES: Complete your fall or winter look with a reverse coil zipper located at the center front. The interior locker loop will allow you to hang it up after a long day out on the slopes.
- MATERIAL: This quarter zip is made from a 360-degree stretch polyester brushed back jersey with AVRA yarn that provides an increased range of motion. The storm gusset provides extra wind protection and a brushed back provides next to skin softness.
- BEST USE: Spyders Prospect Zip T-Neck will keep your performance and comfort levels high even under a ski jacket whether youre working up a sweat on the skate ski track, boot pack or skin track.. =TEXT(A34933,"0000000000")
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Whether youre working up a sweat on the skate ski track, boot pack or skin track, the Prospect Zip T-Neck will keep your performance and comfort levels high thanks to the innovative fabric technology of AVRA. This ultra-soft base layer has unparalleled moisture wicking and quick drying properties, so the harder you work, the harder it works to regulate your temperature and keep you protected. A storm gusset zipper provides extra wind protection and a brushed back provides next to skin softness. Subtle Spyder logo at chest adds understated style. Spyders heritage is one of speed, progression, and experience. The company was started back in 1978 by David Jacobs. At the time his sons were competing in the ski race circuit and he noticed there was only one brand of race sweaters available. He knew he could make a better product and sell it to the close-knit race community. At its founding, the company was simply a small mail-order business for racers by racers.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|