- SPYDER: The Womens Orb Ski Pant is tailored to fit like the worlds most comfortable glove. Youll love the sporty, waterproof, fleece-lined ease of this classic, made with 10k/10k stretch nylon soft shell and DWR.
- DESIGN: The Orb Pants will fit all your outdoor apparel in the classic black coloring. Available in sizes 0-16, the technology in these pants is above the rest including a reinforced scuff guard to avoid getting roughed up.
- FEATURES: Youll love the sporty details that include belt loops, and inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic and cuff anchors. Keep your hands in the side pockets to stay warm and keep items secure and dry thanks to the YKK zippers.
- MATERIAL: These softshell pants have 360-degree stretch nylon soft shell that allows for extra mobility on the slopes. Stay dry with the waterproof DWR while out in the cold mountain weather.
- BEST USE: Sport the Womens Orb Soft Shell Pants while hiking, snowshoeing, skiing, or throwing snowballs. They have everything you need for any winter sport or outdoor activity.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 32.79 x 27 x 6.6 cm; 567 Grams
- Date First Available : 26 June 2019
- Manufacturer : GBG Spyder USA LLC
- ASIN : B07L1LLG8H
- Item Model Number : 193034
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 21,869 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Außerdem sind vorne an den inneren Gamaschen seltsame Schlaufen, die vorne auf den Schuhen hängen und deren Sinn sich mir nicht erschließt. Ich nehme an, es handelt sich um die von Sypder beschriebenen "Cuff Anchors". Aber mir wird dennoch nicht klar, wie man die bedient. So sehen sie jedenfalls nur seltsam aus.
Fits well. I’m 5’1” and I think it was a bit long for me, but it fits well over the ski boots (not as much I would like to).