|Style||Schatzi Gore-tex Infinium Ski Jacket|
|Manufacturer||GBG Spyder USA LLC|
|Item Model Number||193018|
|Product Dimensions||58.42 x 40.64 x 10.16 cm; 800 Grams|
Spyder Active Sports Women's Schatzi Gore-tex Infinium Ski Jacket
- SPYDER: The Women's Schatzi Ski Jacket blends modern design with mountain-ready technologies for a jacket that excels in both style and performance. Underarm vents with mesh backing provide custom climate control and an adjustable hood can be removed for a more refined look.
- DESIGN: With its silver chassis, this coat is designed with targeted interior stretch panels, removable powder skirt with a snapback feature, and spacer mesh padding at the shoulders.
- FEATURES: The Schatzi offers eye-catching interest with 2-tone YKK AquaGuard zippers and Metaluxe antique chrome pocket zippers. The details are endless; including an internal zippered pocket, mesh goggle pocket, drawcord adjustable hem, and goggle wipe.
- MATERIAL: The full-zip Schatzi is made with stretch 2L Gore-Tex and PrimaLoft Silver ECO (80g) to insulate and protect. Textured infinium paneling creates a unique style with PFC Free DWR for a waterproof and dry jacket.
- BEST USE: Spyder's Schatzi is a great performance jacket for warmth on days on and off the slopes. Wear over base and mid layers to complete your skiing and snowboarding look while enjoying winter weather.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Blending a modern, moto design with mountain-ready technologies, the Schatzi excels in both style and performance. Stretch 2L Gore-Tex and PrimaLoft Silver ECO do their job at insulating and protecting, while textured infinium paneling and 2-tone center front AquaGuard zippers offer up eye catching interest. Underarm vents with mesh backing provide custom climate control and an adjustable hood can be removed for a more refined look. Spyder's heritage is one of speed, progression, and experience. The company was started back in 1978 by David Jacobs. At the time his sons were competing in the ski race circuit and he noticed there was only one brand of race sweaters available. He knew he could make a better product and sell it to the close-knit race community. At its founding, the company was simply a small mail-order business for racers by racers.