|Style||Voice Gore-tex Ski Jacket|
|Manufacturer||GBG Spyder USA LLC|
|Item Model Number||193023|
|Package Dimensions||51.79 x 34.59 x 6.6 cm; 907 Grams|
Spyder Active Sports Women's Voice Gore-tex Ski Jacket
|Price:||+ $29.35 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SPYDER: The Women's Voice Ski Jacket gives a voice to your powder dreams. Freeride inspired for the steepest, deepest days, the Voice will keep you dry and warm thanks to its 2L Gore-Tex and PrimaLoft construction.
- DESIGN: With its bronze chassis, this coat is designed with taffeta lining with strategic stretch panels and fixed powder skirt with snapback feature. It will stay secure with adjustable cuff tabs and interior stretch cuffs.
- FEATURES: Spyder's fabrics and technology are in first class with YKK AquaGuard zippers, underarm ventilation system, internal zippered pocket, mesh goggle pocket, chamois lens wipe, adjustable helmet compatible hood, and drawcord adjustable hem.
- MATERIAL: The full-zip Voice is fully seam taped with 2L stretch Gore-Tex and PrimaLoft Black ECO (100g) to insulate and protect. Polyester herringbone creates a unique style with PFC Free DWR for a waterproof and dry jacket.
- BEST USE: Spyder's Voice has design elements that also elevate its functionality for your big mountain, resort or side country adventures. It is great performance apparel for days on and off the slopes to wear over base and midlayers.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Give a voice to your powder day dreams with the Voice Gore-Tex Jacket. Freeride inspired for the steepest, deepest days, the Voice will keep you dry and warm thanks to its 2L Gore-Tex and PrimaLoft construction. A slightly longer length, fixed, drop hood and textured Gore paneling are design elements that also elevate the functionality of the Voice for your big mountain, resort or side country adventures. Spyder's heritage is one of speed, progression, and experience. The company was started back in 1978 by David Jacobs. At the time his sons were competing in the ski race circuit and he noticed there was only one brand of race sweaters available. He knew he could make a better product and sell it to the close-knit race community. At its founding, the company was simply a small mail-order business for racers by racers.