|Style||Accord Zip T-neck|
|Manufacturer||GBG Spyder USA LLC|
|Item Model Number||194085|
|Package Dimensions||37.7 x 34.9 x 7 cm; 353 Grams|
Spyder Women’s Accord Zip T-Neck – Pullover Long Sleeve Active Shirt
- SPYDER: The Womens Accord Zip T-Neck is a no frills layering piece in beautifully featured colors. You can count on the mlange fleece to keep you warm when you need it most.
- DESIGN: Designed with the precision youd expect from Spyder, there is contrast flatlock stitching to match the color options of Black, Bryte Bubblegum, Lagoon, Raisin, or Swell. Available in sizes small, medium, large, and X-large.
- FEATURES: The Accords YKK silver Metallion coil zipper at the center front adds extra pop, while also providing you with ventilation options during slushier days.
- MATERIAL: The quarter-zip Accord is made from a 360-degree stretch polyester mlange fleece that allows ladies an increased range of motion. Complete your fall or winter apparel look with this pullover Zip T-Neck.
- BEST USE: Spyders Accord Zip T-Neck is best used for any winter sport or fall activity. It is the perfect transitional piece as either a base layer under your ski jacket, or as a light aprs sweater.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Indulge in the incredibly soft, almost velvet-like stretch mlange fleece of the Accord Zip T-neck. Lightweight enough to be worn as a baselayer, once you put the Accord on, you wont want to take it off. Silver METALLION coil zippers are sure to stand out, while the contrast flatlock stitching adds a pop of color. Spyders heritage is one of speed, progression, and experience. The company was started back in 1978 by David Jacobs. At the time his sons were competing in the ski race circuit and he noticed there was only one brand of race sweaters available. He knew he could make a better product and sell it to the close-knit race community. At its founding, the company was simply a small mail-order business for racers by racers.