|Product Dimensions||4.09 x 15.95 x 11.13 cm; 930 Grams|
|Item Model Number||S828-160|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||60-mm 1-Inch Shackle|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||930 g|
Stanley Hardware 828160 2.5-Inch and 60-mm Hardened Steel Security Lock, 1-Inch Shackle
|Price:||+ $15.81 Delivery|
- ASTM security grade 5
- Full shrouded, hardened steel body
- Dual stainless steel ball-bearings resist pry attacks
- Commercial 6 pin cylinder with anti pick pins
- Patented Keyway Cover Protects Against Drilling
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Security lock, Cut resistant steel shackle protect against sawing and cutting attacks, Dual ball bearing locking system resists pry attacks, Hardened steel protects lock from attacks, Six pins rekeyable solid brass cylinder with anti pick pins that resists picking attacks, Patented keyway cover protects against drilling attacks, Level 5 ASTM security grade, 1" shackle clearance, 60mm steel, 2.5".
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
This lock was chosen to connect Peweg chain to secure our high end bikes. Since the chain I bought cannot be cut with bolt cutters, I wanted a lock that would be equally secure. The challenge was finding a highly secure lock that wasn't insanely expensive. Believe me, there are some great locks out there if you are willing to spend hundreds of dollars but that just wasn't in my budget. Here is why this lock is such a great value:
- 6 pin cylinder with two security pins makes this lock extremely hard to pick
- Cylinder is removable and can be keyed to Schlage keys! This is a real bonus as I was able to have the lock keyed the same as my house key. One less key to keep track of!
- Spinning keyway cover protects against drill attacks
- High shroud body protects against pry attacks and the sides of the shackle against cut attacks. If you use 12mm chain with this lock you would not be able to get bolt cutters at the shackle forcing the attacker to deal with the security chain.
- Hardened dual ball bearings appear to be protected well and are likely shim proof.
- Everything about this lock feels solid. No play or rattle to speak of.
This lock doesn't have a soft outer coating. A silicone outer layer would help protect the lock finish as well as anything the lock rubs up against.
Bottom line: Nothing even comes close in this price range.