|Product Dimensions||20.32 x 1.9 x 26.35 cm; 158.76 Grams|
|Special Features||Microwave Safe, Dishwasher Safe|
|Item Weight||159 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Stasher 100% Silicone Reusable Food Bag, Large 1/2 Gallon Storage and Sous Vide Size, 10-inch (64.2-Ounce), Clear
|Item dimensions L x W x H||20.3 x 1.9 x 26.3 centimetres|
|Item weight||0.35 Pounds|
About this item
- 100% pure non-toxic platinum silicone: the world's first fully functional, self-sealing, non-plastic bag. Plus unlike traditional plastic bags, Stasher bags contain no BPA, no PVC, and no latex. Keep your food safe from contaminants in Stasher bags!
- Join the plastic Free movement: created in response to the profound need for a healthy alternative to plastic storage.
- Pinch-lock seal: features the innovative air-tight, pinch-lock seal to keep food fresh to store, marinade, and sous vide. Keep your food’s nutrients, flavors and juices locked in. Just burp your Stasher to remove excess air and pinch the Seal closed!
- Dishwasher and Microwave Safe: platinum food-grade silicone is safe for use in the freezer, microwave, dishwasher, boiling water, and oven up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Start your stash: half-gallon size 10. 25” x 8. 25” x 1. 5” (64. 2oz); sandwich size 7. 5” x 7. 5” x 1” (15oz); snack size 4. 5” x 7. 5” x 1” (9. 9oz); pocket size 3. 5" X 4. 5" X 1" (4oz); stand-up size 7. 75" X 7" X 3" (56oz)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
It's time to rethink plastic. Meet the first and only self-seeling, air-tight, non-plastic bag in the world. Fun. Functional. Reusable. Responsible. 100% pure platinum food grade silicone bags are the healthy alternative to plastic. Join the plastic-free movement.
From the manufacturer
The Reusable Silicone Storage Bag That's Good for You & The Planet
Stasher was born from an unwavering commitment to reduce single-use plastics. Some might call it an obsession. We'd call it a passion for a better world
We are a proud member of 1% for the Planet. That means 1% of all our sales go to high-impact non-profits that protect our oceans
*Declaration of Interdependence, 2020
Our mission is to provide a reusable alternative to disposable plastic baggies and single-use plastic containers. Stasher is made of pure platinum silicone and is plastic and BPA free with no fillers
|Pocket Storage Size, 4.5-inch (4-ounce)||Snack Storage Size, 4.5-inch (9.9-ounce)||Sandwich Storage Size, 7-inch (15-ounce)||1/2 Gallon Storage and Sous Vide Size, 10-inch (64.2-ounce)||Stand-up Storage Size with Gusset Base, 56-ounce||4-Piece Bundle Set|
|Size||3.5-inch x 4.5-inch x 1-inch||4.5-inch x 7.5-inch x 1-inch||7.5-inch x 7.5-inch x 1-inch||10.25-inch x 8.25-inch x 1.5-inch||7.75-inch x 7-inch x 3-inch||1 Half-Gallon Size; 2 Sandwich Size; 1 Snack Size|
|Capacity||4-ounce x 2||9.9-ounce||15-ounce||64-ounce||56-ounce||103.9-ounce|
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The downside is when I filled it with water then tried to squash it gently but with some pressure, then water would gush out. This is where a silicone reuseable bag with slider would come in handy instead of as it doesn’t do this. My child under 5 is sometimes unable to open it as it’s snapped so tightly where a slider would be easier but the slider is sometimes bulky as it is so stiff when placing into a lunch bag.
So there are both positive and negatives to the stasher bag
Reduce the space needed for stuff in my freezer.
Easy to use and easy to clean.
May be dearer than others, but worth it.
Be aware, one will not be enough.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 17 July 2018
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 July 2018
I filled the bag with 2 cups of water , sealed it , turned it over : the seal broke and the water spilled all over.
I repeated the experiment again 3 times , making sure to perfectly seal it , but sill , the seal won’t hold the water. Slight pressure on the bag , and the seal gets wide open.
If this is the design - don’t buy this product , it will disappoint you and cause actual damage !
Can’t be used for anything with liquid! I can’t imagine what will happen if you try to freeze some pasta sauce or other liquid content. All the content of the bag is guaranteed to spill inside your freezer and creat one giant mess.