|Product Dimensions||31.5 x 18.1 x 38.5 cm; 4.5 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||4.5 kg|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Sunbeam PM4800 Pie Magic - Traditional 4 Up Tools & Gadgets, Grey
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$30.70 (34%)|
- Easy as Pie: Make 4 traditional-sized pies at home; simply use pastry and any pre-cooked filling to create delicious sweet or savoury treats; also the perfect size for heating store-bought pies
- Deep-Filled & Non-Stick: The extra deep base and top plates offer room for plenty of fillings, while the non-stick coating allows you to remove your pies easily after cooking
- Perfect Portions: The pastry cutter tool cuts the large, round bases and smaller tops from all kinds of ready rolled or home made pastry for perfect shaped pies
- No Leaked Fillings: The edge crimper seals the pies firmly and gives them a decorative trim for an authentic, traditional look
- Intuitive Features: Wipe-clean plates; power on indicator; secured handle latch; non-slip rubber feet; cord storage; recipe ideas
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Now you and the whole family can make golden brown, crispy pies at home using your choice of delicious and imaginative fillings, with the Sunbeam Pie Magic electric pie maker. You will be amazed at the variety of pies you can make - chicken, beef, pork, vegetable and seafood; as well as fruit and sweet pies. You can also use it to heat up frozen and thawed pies, as well as those that have been bought from the store. With your Sunbeam Pie Magic, you can turn any ingredients, left-overs or canned food into delicious pies – great for appetisers, meals, desserts, supper or snacks. Make perfect pies every time... it’s magic!
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It takes the effort out of making pies.
Simply cook up your favourite filling of literally any kind (If you like how it tastes as filling whilst cooking, I guarantee it's going to taste delicious in a pie)
Then line the slots with slightly defrosted pastry.
They recommend Shortcrust base and Puff top - I personally use Puff for the whole pie, comes out great, no leakage.
The only downside is that the cutter that comes with the maker requires 4 sheets for 2 pies due to the size of the pie bases. I don't use the cutter for the bottoms anymore.
I just cut one sheet in 4 and fold the parts that stick out of the bowl inwards and then also make the lids from 1 sheet cut in 4.
They seal up just fine like the others and haven't had any leaks yet.
They don't look as pretty around the bottoms as there are folds but I don't care - They taste amazing.
I have eaten FAR too many pies since making this.
OH! And this isn't just for making pies. It can make cakes, muffins, cookies, puddings AND eggs/quiches as well. Find a good facebook group for recipes or just wing it, it is honestly great.
I made quiches in this and they turned out awesome.
Highly recommend, one of the best value and easy to use kitchen appliances I've bought. Everyone should have one.
One tiny downside is that you can only get one pie base from a standard sheet of pastry (as other reviewers have noted) however I just cut up the excess pastry after the first base is cut and merge two pieces together to make a second base from the pastry sheet. Only takes a minute then you only need three sheets of pastry for four pies (two for four bases, one for the four tops). Never had issues with leaking doing this either.
I returned the product to Amazon without any problem.