|Product Dimensions||33.1 x 13.1 x 30.3 cm; 3 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||3 kg|
Sunbeam GR8210 Sandwich Compact Cafe Grill, Stainless Steel
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$13.20 (26%)|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||33.1 x 13.1 x 30.3 centimetres|
|Item weight||3 Kilograms|
About this item
- Durable EasyClean coating for healthy oil free cooking, superior food release and fast clean-up
- Ribbed top and flat bottom plates grill meat or sandwiches on both sides, reducing cooking times by up to 50%
- Maintains even pressure on your sandwich for even toasting, and allows you to toast thicker sandwiches, wraps and snacks
- The top plate is ribbed so is ideal for BBQ grilling, creating authentic grill marks on your meats and toasted snacks
- A compact BBQ grill and sandwich press in one
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A compact BBQ grill and sandwich press in one. Ribbed Top Plate, Floating Hinge and EasyClean Non-Stick Coating
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only thing I am not so satisfied is that the instruction that came with the product is not clear.
The instruction says that 'when the ready light is on, place your bread on it' and the machine has a red and green light. I don't know which one is the ready light.
Also, every time I plug the machine in, there is this very unpleasant smell like plastic burning. It is pretty scary.
Other than that, I'm quite satisfied with the product.
By Aireen Dia on 4 October 2019