|Product Dimensions||30.8 x 14 x 27.8 cm; 2.4 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||2.4 kg|
Sunbeam GR6250 Big Fill Toastie Maker | 2 Up Sandwich Toaster | Non-Stick Plates | Silver
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$12.95 (26%)|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||30.8 x 14 x 27.8 centimetres|
|Item weight||2.4 Kilograms|
About this item
- Big Fill: Space for tons of delicious ingredients, with 25% more room than the GR6200 model; accommodates small and large slices to make 2 deep fill toasted sandwiches
- Cut and Seal System: Makes triangular sandwiches and browns toasties more evenly, with all the fillings sealed firmly inside
- Beyond Toasties: Ready made pastry sheets such as puff and shortcrust are ideal for making quick and easy desserts; simply add your favourite sweet fillings
- Easy to Clean: Cooking and clean up is simple with the EasyClean non-stick coating on each plate; simply wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Intuitive Features: Stands upright for compact storage and features a ready-to-cook indicator, cool-touch handle, non-slip feet and built-in cord storage
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This Sunbeam Big Fill toastie maker features a fully enclosed plate system to accommodate different bread sizes, with 25% more room for ingredients than the GR6200 model. A specially designed element means toasties are browned to perfection, while the non-stick plates with Cut and Seal system produce ideally formed toastie triangles and keep fillings safe inside. Not just for toasties, this toasted sandwich maker can also be used with sheets of ready made pastry to create a host of delicious desserts. The non-stick, EasyClean plates make cleaning a breeze, while the handle lock, cord storage and flat rear panel make compact, upright storage easy.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I find they either don't get cut properly down the middle or they cut through super quick and the filling spills out. Probably just need to tweak my fillings but it's not the same as any other jaffle maker I've used.
Also it kinda smells like burning plastic or something, even after the 3rd or 4th time.
Golden brown, perfectly cut into triangles with a decent size filling (not just bread) made in minutes.
Easy and quick to clean.
Purchased with delivery for so much less than available anywhere else.