|Color||Light Blue(with hook)|
|Size||1 pack 20inch x 40inch|
|Item Model Number||stsmr50100lblue|
|Package Dimensions||19.05 x 13.33 x 2.54 cm; 136 Grams|
Sunland Microfiber Towel for Beach, Bath, Pool, Travel, Gym, Camping - Super Absorbent Quick Dry with Beach Towel Bag
|Size||1 pack 20inch x 40inch|
|Colour||Light Blue(with hook)|
|Product care instructions||Machine Wash|
About this item
- Light weight and compact makes trips more efficient by saving space. Each towel net weight 4.34 oz
- Fast dry towel is designed for multiple uses daily. Ideal for backpacking, travel, boating camping, swimming, sports etc
- Soaked up tons of water, dry the body off quickly, Cut down your drying time
- Gentle to the skin, very soft, non sticky feeling than general microfiber
- Carry bag only included, towel not packed in carry bag. Only fold the towel it can be enclosed into the bag breezily. Please wash the towels and carry bag separately before first use
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This Super Compact Microfiber Towel is made of microfibers 80% Polyester & 20% Polyamide, it is lightweight and compact, is a must for travelers, backpackers, hikers etc. The fabric feels kind of like that suede fabric. Can absorb tons of water, and promote rapid evaporation. Just let the cloth erase water slowly and lightly or Only need to cover , not back and forth and there will be a good effect. When your first use, please wash in water after 10 seconds. Machine wash warm and separately, Tumble dry low or air dry, No fabric softener, No bleach.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
One thing I recommend people be careful with is when washing this towel. This type of fabric bleeds a lot of color especially the first few washes, so unless what you are washing this with is the identical color then it should be washed alone with a double rinse cycle, and a rinse cycle afterwards when the washing machine is empty on the first wash. And definitely no whites afterward!
But for those interested in this product I highly recommend it!
I had a few reservations about these:
1) grey towel? weird...
The grey is actually not as odd as i expected
2) wont it be so thin you can see every bulge and cranny?
Nope! it hangs a little heavy, (though its lighter than expected, go figure) which means it hangs straight and true.
3) It'll just push the water around
Nope, this sucker must have thirst pockets??!! Absorbent is not the word.
4) No doubt end up all damp and ruined.
Nope, dries out quick as it absorbs, its practically magic,
This towl seems to smell fresh each time i use it and feels as fluffy as it was when i got it, (oddly yes, its kinda furry, smooth and not scratchy at all, nicer than an old towel)
Its also tiny! this thing will fit in a pocket (all sizes, i have the largest)
Im sold, and take this everywhere (almost)