Super Tough: Mental Strength. Tenacity. Perseverance. Never Give Up. Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
How to keep going when all you want to do is give up. Build a resilient mind-set immune to adversity. Life will never be without interruptions, obstacles, or hardships. Failure and rejection happen. You will inevitably get knocked down. Will you stay down?
Mental training to channel your inner strength and never quit. Treat this audiobook as an instruction manual to overcome your obstacles and get to where you want to go. It will expose all of your defense mechanisms for what they are, and you will move forward with a tough-as-nails mind-set and techniques you can use in just 10 minutes.
Build the self-discipline and willpower to control your thoughts. Patrick King is an internationally best-selling author and social-skills coach. His writing draws of a variety of sources, from scientific research, academic experience, coaching, and real-life experience.
Exercise mental fortitude to overcome obstacles and achieve your goals.
- How to take advantage of your brain’s biological loopholes to practice toughness.
- Understanding your psyche, the excuses you make, and how they hold you back.
- How to win the battle against your beliefs and thoughts.
- The common ways we fall prey to mental weakness.
- How to plan for failure and instant recovery.
Life is tough, so you better get a helmet. That’s what this audiobook is. Whatever you want, you are your own biggest obstacle to it. That’s because life doesn’t care about intentions or goodwill. It only cares about action. It only cares about “So what now?”. That’s the harsh reality you learn to defeat through this audiobook.
- Limited time offer: 2 month free trial
- An audiobook of your choice each month
- Listen all you want to the Plus Catalogue of Audible Originals, audiobooks and podcasts
- Exclusive member only discounts
- After 2 months Audible is $16.45/month, cancel anytime
|Listening Length||2 hours and 31 minutes|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.com.au Release Date||15 January 2019|
|Best Sellers Rank|| 175,155 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
188 in Memory Improvement (Audible Books & Originals)
616 in Emotions
642 in Neuro-Linguistic Programming