|Fabric Type||80% Cellulose / 20% Cotton|
|Number of pieces||10|
Swedish Dishcloths Wholesale Sponge Cloth - Bulk 10 Pack Reusable Eco-Friendly Biodegradable Cellulose Cleaning Dishcloth Towels for Kitchen - Absorbent Dish Sponge Cloth Hand Towel - (10, Assorted)
Enhance your purchase
- ✔ WHOLESALE PRICING- With Swedish Dishcloth Wholesale you don't need to overpay for a premium product. Our towels are sold in packs to lower the cost to you. Value + Premium Quality is what sets us apart. Sold in bulk packs of 10, each set should last you an entire year for all your cleaning needs.
- ✔ ECO-FRIENDLY - Our Reusable eco-friendly Swedish dishcloths are dishwasher and washing machine safe for repeated use and less waste. Made from biodegradable cellulose and all natural cotton materials (80% Cellulose / 20% Cotton) Our Reusable swedish dishcloths are not only more absorbent than a traditional cotton dishcloth but they last far longer. Soft to the touch, durable, and washing machine safe make Swedish Dishcloths the best towel for your kitchen.
- ✔ CUTE STYLE & GREAT GIFT - Most companies offer specific designs that may not work with your kitchen or home aesthetic. Our mid-century modern turquoise design adds a beautiful accent color to all types of kitchens and highlights your style on first sight. The cute, minimalist designs makes a great eco-friendly, vegan gift idea!
- ✔ MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Our number one priority at Swedish Wholesale is customer satisfaction! If you aren't happy with your purchase we offer a no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee.
- ✔ SUPER EFFECTIVE CLEANING - 10 Pack Assorted Colors (2 Teal, 2 Purple, 2 Orange, 2 Red, 2 Blue) - (8 x 7") Our Swedish dishcloths combine the benefits of a traditional hand tea-towel with the super absorbency of a cellulose sponge (our cloths absorb over 20x their weight!). Soft to the touch when wet, gritty enough for scrubbing when dry make our Swedish sponge cloth the best towel for your kitchen. Perfect for cleaning and scrubbing dishes, cups, mugs, tumblers, and cleaning countertops.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Best Swedish Dishcloth for Your Kitchen at Wholesale Bulk Prices (8 x 7"). We're confident that once you try Swedish dishcloths you won't go back to traditional reusable towels! They are more versatile, effective, eco-friendly and cost less than the competition! 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
What are Swedish dishcloths - Swedish Dishcloths are considered the "premium standard" in Scandinavia. Contrary to the standard North American 100% cotton kitchen towels, Swedish dishcloths are a versatile and premium towel that can be used in a variety of applications ranging from your kitchen to your car and even outdoors. The combination of all natural cellulose and premium cotton result in the most absorbent and durable cleaning towel on the market. That's the main reason they've become known as a better alternative to terry cloths, cotton kitchen towels and microfiber towels.
How to use a Swedish dishcloth - It's super simple! When dry, Swedish dishcloths are somewhat "hard," making them perfect for stuck-on messes. For those tough messes we recommend using a dry cloth at first to break them down. As you wet your cloth they'll become super soft and perfect for cleaning the remaining grime. While cleaning you can constantly wringe out the towel just like a terry cloth or shamwow.
They're so absorbent some people call them Swedish sponge cloths!
How to wash a Swedish dishcloth - You can wash your dishcloths in either a standard washing machine or the top rack of a dishwasher! In fact, you can re-wash your dish cloths over 250 times!
Compare us to the competition:
Swedish Dishcloths take the best features of a sponge, dish towel, and chamois then combine them into one. Compare the price, reusability, effectiveness, and how eco-friendly they are to competitors bamboo towels. Money back guarantee!
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 October 2019
After washing per manufacturer instructions, they dry to crispy sheets that refuse to lay flat. Not a horrible drawback, but they're impossible to use for some purposes. For example, I like to lay out a clean paper towel for coffee spoons and spills each morning. My intention was to use these instead. After washing (and letting them air dry), they are so weirdly lumpy and uneven you can't lay a spoon on them.
They're not bad for general purposes, and they have washed well without staining. Any rough use will quickly degrade the towel, so keep an eye out for bits falling off. We just toss them in the compost bin when they get grungy or crumbly.
I will not purchase these again. For the price, I expected them to be softer and to dry to flat sheets again. Very expensive for what you get.