Syntus 2 Pack Aprons Black
|Price:||+ $13.25 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Made from fabrics of 100Percent pure cotton, thicker than common polyester fiber which belongs to uniform cloth. Soft, stylish, lightweight but durable with a smooth touch. Keep you from stains
- Unique design with an adjustable neck strap for the most suitable length. Long ties that can be easily altered to fit most sizes
- 2 large pockets in the middle of apron for easy holding meat thermometer, grill slips, recipe cards, etc
- Large bib apron that covers from chest to knee provides great coverage and protection from kitchen grease, spills and food stains
- Machine washable; wash with brunet cloth; bleaching, dry cleaning and tumble drying are not allowed
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Syntus Cotton Bib Apron is made from 100% cotton material which brings a smooth touch.
Looks stylish, lightweight as well as durable to keep you well from stains.
2 large sized pockets designed perfectly meet the need of storage. No more wasted time running back and forth looking for your belonging.
Multiple uses for cleaning, cooking, baking, crafting and gradening.
①Different from other syntus' polyester bib aprons, pure cotton fabrics Not Waterdrop Resistant
①Do not bleach
②Do not dry clean
③Do not tumble dry
⑥Wash with brunet cloth
2 * Syntus Bib Apron
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 19 August 2018
They look great, very sharp. Unfortunately, they are not durable at all. I tie my apron fairly loose so I don't feel constricted while wearing it. I'm glad that I do because the string would have broken that much sooner. I had worn it for 3 hours, took it off to use the restroom, and when I retied it the string simply broke off. I have other aprons that I have had for several years and have never had an issue like that.
I will never buy these again.