TERODACO Over The Heel Yoga Pants Women Printed Stirrup Pants High Waist Yoga Leggings
- BUTTERY SOFT & STRETCHY FABRIC - Our women's workout high waist yoga pants are super comfy and the pants's fabric are lightweight breathable, moisture wicking and quick dry.
- UNIQUE PRINTS & EXTRA LONG - The printed extra long yoga pants are featured with cool looking design and the over heel length can give a comfortabel coverage to your ankle and they can be a fantastic gym wearing for long legged ladies especially.
- TRENDY HIGH WAIST, TUMMY CONTROL - Our high waisted yoga leggings are with great waistband that really hold you in and won't ride up or down. The high waisted band tucks in your waistline and hides any rolls.
- LEGGINGS FOR ALL OCCASIONS - Stretchy orver the heel leggings fits for casual wear, lounging, yoga, pilates, crossfit, power flex, jumping rope, riding, hiking, running, dancing, boxing, gym, fitness, workout. Excellent gift for Birthday, Valentine's Day, Women's Day, Mother's Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year, etc. To guarantee the quality, please make sure to order the product from "Sold by TERODACO".
- pink yoga pants for women, girl yoga pants, 10 yoga pants, teen yoga pants, my yoga pants, rose yoga pants, tall yoga pants for women, gym yoga pants for women, sexy yoga pants for women, cute yoga pants for women, fun yoga pants for women
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 33.52 x 21.08 x 2.28 cm; 209.79 Grams
- Date First Available : 31 July 2019
- Manufacturer : TERODACO
- ASIN : B07TCGM63T
- Item Model Number : TH1023
- Department : Women's
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Cons: the ones I bought ran large, no compression at all -- no holding power for yoga or running, very high waisted but short though crotch, which makes for a strange fit
Bottom line: if you are looking for leggings to workout in, and do not need holding power, these are an excellent choice, but I would not size up, these are super stretchy. If you are looking for compression leggings for yoga or running, I found these too flexible to stay up on the waist., so I do not recommend for yoga or running.
I am very fit, 5'5" tall, 138 pounds, size 4 or 6 and the larges were way too big for me, even though I followed the recommendations in reviews and on the chart. I think a medium would have worked and would have fit as to not stretch the pattern too much or become see thru
Reviewed in the United States on 26 September 2018
Reviewed in the United States on 22 August 2018
Reviewed in the United States on 25 January 2019