|Item Model Number||PEG-04|
|Product Dimensions||16.26 x 2.54 x 0.25 cm; 5.67 Grams|
TOAKS Titanium Tent Stakes
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Material: Titanium Alloy
- Weight: Large V-shaped: 0.6 oz/piece, Nail: 0.33 oz/piece, Shepherd's Hook: 0.23 oz/piece, V-shaped: 0.4 oz/piece
- Dimensions: Large V-shaped: 6 1/2" (165mm) 14mm width, Nail: 6 1/8" (155mm), Shepherd's Hook: 6 3/8" (163mm), V-shaped: 6 1/2" (165mm)
- Origin: Design by TOAKS in California, manufactured in China
- Comes in 6 pieces packed in a pouch.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Material: Titanium (Alloy for strength)
Weight: 0.2 oz (6g) per piece
Length: 6 3/8" (163mm)
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Summer update. These are proving to not be up to the task. My wife is currently hiking the PCT and these are systematically failing from daily use. She is being careful with them but that's not enough. I still like them, just wish the gauge of Titanium was a little heavier. I'm replacing them with the Big Agnes original aluminum pegs that came with the tent.
If this review was helpful please let me know by clicking the “Helpful” button below the review.
Specs: Titanium 6 ½” long, sides 3/8” wide, 9.5gm each w/pulls
For comparison: Aluminum v-stakes I had are 6 ¼” with 5/16” sides, 11gm w/no paracord
The TOAKS Titanium all came with 2” paracord pulls which adds to the weight but makes them easier to see in the dirt. They also came with a small bag. Overall worth the extra grams over Sheppardhook well worth the cost.