Colour: 1Piece_Side Pocket(mup49) - Black | Size: Small Promotions can vary depending on colour/size.
- *Alert: True to size : Please follow the size examples below*(EX: Size "Large recommended" - Size for 6" 215 lbs.) (EX: Size "Medium" 5'9"165 lbs.)
- Men's compression pants geared for all weather and seasons (Releases heat and wicks moisture with a cool dry effect)
- TSLA workout leggings are made out of Polyester & Spandex. Versatile Baselayer for a variety of sports such as running, yoga, baseball, basketball, soccer, football, bjj, at the gym training and most active workouts.
- Non abrasion athletic fabric with excellent elasticity and durability
- Performance Boosting fabric : Moisture Sensing/Quick time Dry/TWO-WAY Air Circulation.
- Protective clothing that safeguards your skin from harmful UV rays by more than 99% (UPF 50 )
- Washing Tip : Wash separately before wearing.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
TSLA Men's Athletic Sports Compression Pants
- Geared for all weather and season
TSLA HYPER CTRL SERIES for releasing heat and wicks moisture with a cool dry effect.
Ergonomic design enhances activity so that you can feel optimal activity and comfort in various activities.
Non-Abrasion Flexible Fabric
A mix of Polyester & Spandex for excellent elasticity with an enhanced range of motion.
- 4-Way Stretch
- Sweat Wicking
Cool Dry Base Layer Bottoms
High-performance compression pants designed for supporting and stabilizing active muscles to enhance your performance and speed up recovery time.
- Harmful UV Ray Blocking Material
- 2nd Skin Comfort w Elastic Mobility
- Moisture Wicking & Sweat Releasing
- Stretch Material for Mobility
- Benefits of Fast Recovery Compression Gear
Perfect for running, jogging, cycling, weight training, basketball, soccer, football, bjj, yoga, gym fitness and any other indoor & outdoor sports.
- Package Dimensions : 29.2 x 21.2 x 1.6 cm; 110 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 October 2020
- Manufacturer : Tesla
- ASIN : B08LKRHX1H
- Manufacturer reference : AU20101_TM-MUP49-BLK_M
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 7 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To get some perspective on my comment, I need to provide measurements. I am a fairly lean guy at about 6ft/182cms. My waist size is 86cm/33.5-34in (but I'm working on it!). I'm usually a medium, but on occasion need to go with a large (such as with Bonds or Jockey underpants). I bought these in medium and worried that they might be too small.
When they arrived and I put them on, I discovered that the waist was comfortable but not particularly snug. But the more important numbers relate to my legs. My thighs at their widest measure 54cm/21.3in and my calves measure 38.5cm/15in. It wasn't long ago that I was considered 'skinny fat' but, again, I'm working on it. My point is that while I have pretty thin legs, they aren't exactly twigs, especially my calves. Nevertheless, these in a medium are comfortable without being tight. They don't really offer any compression. I'm sure if I had say a pair of shin guards and thigh pads, I could fit them in without these pants being too tight--they're very stretchy. I might even be able to fit a half dozen Snicker bars around my calves, and the contents of a small fruit basket around my thighs--a few oranges and a banana for each leg would be easy. This isn't because they fit badly: it's just that they aren't at all tight.
Hope that helps. These might be exactly what you want. They aren't really what I was after.
For the people talking about sizes, perhaps I can be of some help. I am 185cm and have fairly chunky legs, I found that size L fits snuggly on me. If I had skinnier legs, I could see myself downsizing to the medium.
Overall, a fantastic product for the price. Unfortunately, I have not tried any other name brands like Nike Compression or UnderArmour, so I can't give a valid comparison. But for the price and durability, its a steal.
I hoped this helped!
I'm 5'9" 89kg or so with a 37 inch waist
But I ordered two different sizes - large. Both camo variants.
The dark green one fits right, tight in a good way and perfect length and waist fit.
The black/blue camo one was much tighter and a little shorter - it almost feels like a medium, but the label says large....
If you order L you get XL
If you order XL you get 2XL
Its something to do with fat American sizes eg Amercian XL is the same as Aussie 2XL
Even the packaging, the tags on the clothes and the labels sewn into the garments are not consistent.
All rather confusing....but good quality, well made pants
I have been running about 5 pairs for 12 months and so far no holes, or anything, so they are well made.
I am hard on things and didnt expect them to stand up so well.
And now there’s their compression pants. In two words, “eff’n great!” They fit perfect. Be advised, as their ad suggests, but one size up, i.e., if you’re wear medium, purchase the large. In brief, their large is your medium.
Concluding, killer product from a killer company. I will purchase more VERY soon. #BigzUpz Tesla‼️👊🏾
Opted to get the size that i fell in according to the size chart rather than going up a size or two like a lot of reviews suggested, and am happy with the fit. They provide tangible compression without compromising on comfort or mobility. However, if you do not want too much compression, going up a size wouldn't be a bad idea.