Colour: Pocket Aerisupport 3in(fgs03) - Black | Size: X-Small Promotions can vary depending on colour/size.
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
|XS||25 - 27||35 - 37|
|S||27 - 29||37 - 39|
|M||29 - 31||39 - 41|
|L||31 - 33||41 - 43|
|XL||33 - 35||43 - 45|
|XXL||35 - 37||45 - 47|
- Beyond the Yoga studios and to the outdoors, blending fashion and function for at the gym or any day-to-day activities.
- Elastic closure
- *Alert True to Size : Please Follow Recommendations* --ex) X-Small (5'2"-112lbs) --ex) Small (5'5"-136lbs) --ex) Medium (5'4"-149lbs) --ex) Large (5'5"-165lbs) X-Large (5'4"-180lbs) --ex) 2X-Large (5'7"-213lbs) *Please see Below for size Chart
- Premium Yoga wear for Strength, Flexibility and Relaxation. Engineered for comfort and functionality with free motion mobility.
- Aerisoft Thick-Contour Design (Enough thickness with breathability: No See through) that slims, conforms, and contours with each pose and movement.
- Uniquely design for more support and coverage that enriches the wearer's silhouette
- Beautifully designed with focused craftsmanship for improved shape control, better breathability, UV protection, and long-lasting durability.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Polyester & Spandex Mix
Mix of premium fabrics for seamless freeing mobility and next-to-nothing wear.
- Soft Feel ++++
- Lightweight ++++
- Compression ++++
- Stretchy +++++
For your comfort and confidence.
Breathable yoga shorts for maximum comfort and body contouring.
TSLA activewear line features premium yoga shorts with breathable & soft fabrics. Designed to support and shape your body and allow you to feel comfortable and confident to perform the activities. These yoga shorts are the perfect companion for those studio yoga & gym workout or daily wear.
- Breathable Comfort
- 4-Way Stretch
- Body Contouring
High Rise Design
Sensational design that slims, conforms and contours with each pose & movement.
Designed to reduce irritation and eliminate chafing by using flat-lock seams.
Stretchy fabrics perfectly contour your curves and streamline your shape.
2 Side Pockets
Essential storage of simple objects
* Models without side pockets have hidden secret pocket.
- Package Dimensions : 24.2 x 20.2 x 2.2 cm; 110 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 October 2020
- Manufacturer : Tesla
- ASIN : B08M3JZG3C
- Manufacturer reference : AU20101_TM-FGS03-BLK_S
- Department : Women's
- Best Sellers Rank: 11 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I got it today, and sized it by eye against me, the length reaches mid-calf and the material is super firm - like shapewear spandex wear which means it's gonna stretch to accommodate. I'm assuming we're all not skinny 😅 and are in the stage of wanting to lose that tummy chub and I know when I move in shapewear, the material rolls down on my rolls 🤣 - so my take is that it's gonna kill your waistline but it's gonna be pinching it real tight on your stomach if you usually stretch it up a bit, I do that because it just leaves line marks under my belly line.
The material, as I feel right now, is super duper firm and tight, and that could be just the gradual thing that loosens overtime, but I would be ok with it since it's my goal to lose weight.
Also to clarify I bought the short biker shorts with pockets, it has pockets on both sides and it covers nearly my entire top calf - but that's also because I don't have much legs for days (short-stack woman).
Either way it's good material, it's firm, it's definitely gonna be a pincher on the tummy, definitely has that manufactured new smell to it, seems it's gonna handle sweat and also gives you much mobility for both your phone and your movements.
Does that mean I'm unhappy with the Small? Nope, I'm happy with the buy because it does fit perfectly so it's all good. Also my goal is to lose weight, if I bought it at M to accommodate my current weight I won't be able to tell if I'm losing weight or not, I don't have a scale and the Google fit app is weird to me, so I'm using that as a reference.
Edit: I tried it on yesterday and the band on the waistline is super firm against my tummy, that it stood to support it well. Even as I ran on my treadmill it was great, great mobility and doesn't feel suffocating. The comfort is there too and I'm a happy chap honestly.
I'm very happy with the thigh and how the shorts contour in the glutes but there is absolutely no tummy control. It's very aesthetically unpleasant but maybe that is a good motivator for the tummy to slim down. But on your own discretion, I personally don't like shorts/leggings with no tummy control.
Squat Proof though
By Charlotte on 7 May 2021