Take Action Like Your Life Depends on It: How to Stop Overthinking, Get Motivated, Defeat Your Fears, & Stop Procrastinating Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
Practical, psychological methods to turn your thoughts into reality, instead of endless avoidance and laziness.
Transform from struggling with getting off your butt, to a machine of productivity and self-discipline. Create an action bias in your life - starting now.
This audiobook tells you how to break inertia, overthinking, paralysis, sloth, and insecurity.
Take Action Like Your Life Depends on It deconstructs the psychology of laziness and why tomorrow always sounds like a better idea. This audiobook is many things at once: a shot of motivation, a spark of fire, an understanding of your brain, and a list of techniques to get into motion.
This is one of the most valuable skills you’ll ever gain, because only action matters in life, not good intentions.
Gain the ability to get things done and hit your goals, no matter the circumstances.
Patrick King is an internationally best-selling author and social skills coach. His writing draws from a variety of sources, including scientific research, academic experience, coaching, and real life experience.
Stop saying “I’ll do it later/tomorrow…” and overhaul your mindset for productivity and efficiency.
- The Premortem Analysis and the Ostrich Theory - how they can quiet your overthinking.
- How comfortable inaction is sabotaging you.
- Actionable and applicable rules to get started before you feel 100 percent ready.
How to create motion and take the first step from complete stillness.
- How to defeat procrastination by “bundling.”
- Strategically plan your days to prevent laziness and distraction.
- What you think is action, but is actually a waste of time
Become a machine of proactive energy and activity.
Action and results are the only things that matter in the world. Not your planning, intentions, or nice thoughts. This book puts action at the forefront of your brain and makes it nearly impossible to stay still. That’s precisely what will get you ahead in life. Taking that first step is always hard, but it doesn’t have to be.
The more action you take, the luckier you become. Buy this audiobook today!
- Get this audiobook free then 1 credit each month, good for any title you like - yours to keep, even if you cancel
- Listen all you want to the Plus Catalogue—a selection of thousands of Audible Originals, audiobooks and podcasts, including exclusive series
- Exclusive member-only deals
- $16.45 a month after 30 days. Cancel anytime
|Listening Length||2 hours and 29 minutes|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.com.au Release Date||28 September 2018|
|Best Sellers Rank|| 32,318 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
14 in Dream Analysis
73 in Dreams (Books)
77 in Creativity (Audible Books & Originals)