Apple Tealight Candles Variety 3 Pack (18 Highly Scented Tea Lights) - Apple Harvest, Caramel Apple, Apple Afternoon - Made with Natural Fragrance Oils - Bakery & Fruit Collection
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Shortie's Candle Company|
|Colour||Beige, Dark Red|
|Item weight||10 Ounces|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||7.6 x 7.6 x 10.2 centimetres|
|Material type free||Lead Free|
About this item
- Our Apple Tealights feature a clear plastic cup and are designed to provide beautiful bright light in all traditional tea light candle holders.
- Made in the USA with natural and essential oils, and a clean burning natural fiber single lead free wick - completely non toxic!
- Our Apple Tealights are hand poured with our classic food grade natural paraffin wax blend for great scent throw.
- All of our tealights are highly scented and designed to burn all the way to the edge and bottom with a good scent throw.
- Each pack contains 6 Tea Light Candles 1.5 inches in diameter, each with 1/2 Oz. of wax, and burn for approximately 5 hours per tea-light.
Product detailsScent Name:Apple Tealights
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.62 x 7.62 x 10.16 cm; 283.5 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 April 2019
- Manufacturer : Shortie's Candle Company
- ASIN : B07R4DRVRR
- Manufacturer reference : 47008
- Customer Reviews:
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Our Apple Tealight Variety Pack features 3 of our best selling and best smelling apple fragrances: Apple Harvest, Caramel Apple Cider, and Apple Afternoon. Our classic container wax is composed of a super soft paraffin petrolatum blend, which allows us to add more fragrance to each candle than traditional candles. Our classic wax blend also features a low melting point making for a faster melt and better scent throw.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The plastic container each candle is in doesn't fit into the tea candle holder I have, it's just too thick. The wicks are thin and flimsy and have a tendency to burn themselves down too far just after half the wax is gone. Plus many are horribly off-centered. Then there's the scent. Or so I'm told there's a scent here. When I first got them I could smell SOMETHING, and when I burn them there is a bit of a tickle in my nose...but that's about it. Only the cinnamon candles have ever made me go "oh I can smell that". My other candles that are in fact CHEAPER than these have a much stronger scent to them. I can't recommend these at all...