- Water-ready synthetic and polyester webbing upper is extremely durable and dries quickly after getting wet
- Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- -Contoured EVA footbed supports your arch to keep your foot happy and healthy
- -Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- -Spider Original rubber outsole is extremely durable and supplies great traction
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Teva, the original sport sandal.
Teva was born in the Grand Canyon back in 1984, when a river guide rigged two Velcro watchbands to an old pair of flip flops and created a shoe that wouldn’t float away. Three decades later, we’ve grown up into an icon of comfort and utilitarian style.
How you choose to live is the ultimate form of personal expression, and around here, we want to seize every second–to live light and loud. If you’re up for anything and love the thrill of spontaneity, then we are your people. This adventurous spirit–the one that pioneered the very first pair of Teva sandals–takes form in everything we create.
This year marks the Grand Canyon's 100th year as a National Park. To celebrate, Teva is donating $100k to Grand Canyon Conservancy to restore trails & find environmental education for underserved youth.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 27.94 x 17.78 x 10.16 cm; 255.15 Grams
- Date First Available : 19 January 2018
- Manufacturer : Teva
- ASIN : B071G3J37J
- Item Model Number : 4266
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 10,482 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #27 in Men's Sandals
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I tried them on to purchase.
The variance in size is a dreadful waste of time.
On the site it says there will be a variance in sizes from USA/Uk but it does not give an indication which way they run.....
Too many variances....!!!
Awesome for outdoor activities, I can wear them at the beach, long walks, trekking, they saved my life a few times boulder hopping and rock climbing in Tasmania on a long holiday. The best!
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 June 2020