|Product Dimensions||14 x 12.5 x 14 cm; 349 Grams|
|Item Model Number||HJ016|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Standing screen display size||8 Centimeters|
|Item Weight||349 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.00 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
The Gro Company Groclock with Book
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
|You Save:||$5.06 (8%)|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||14 x 12.5 x 14 centimetres|
|Item Weight||0.35 Kilograms|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Brand||The gro company|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Stars go out one-by-one during the night to show passing of time
- Option to set two seperate wake-up times (weekday/weekend or night-time/day-time nap)
- Silent operation
- Child proof key-lock Option
- Adjustable screen brightness
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Are 5am wake up calls part of the routine in your house? The Groclock uses fun images of the stars and sun to help your little ones learn when it's time to rise and shine and when it's time to go back to sleep! Throughout the night the Groclock will show its moon screen and the stars will countdown to the time you have set for the sun to come up. "No more getting up at 5am!". Included is a beautifully illustrated book called 'Sleepy Farm' which encourages children to stay in bed longer, meaning more sleep for them and more sleep for you! It is this combination of the simple glowing images and the bedtime story book which has already made the Groclock a phenomenal success for hundreds of toddlers.
From the manufacturer
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The buttons are bizarrely on the front, which can be a real invitation for little fingers to press away and change settings.
- It is ridiculously unintuitive to set up. Good luck figuring out the sequences between those 3 buttons to achieve a simple function. Who on earth designed the interface?
- You need to manually set it each night (otherwise it is just a clock). So you can't just set it to switch from the sun to the star automatically each night.
- It does not have a rechargeable battery, so it needs to be plugged in, which is disappointing in this day and age.
- It's actually smaller than I had expected.
- The digital time display is small and it has no option to display an analogue clock, which is a shame for kids learning to read numbers and the time.
- The key-lock only works after you have set it for the night (every night). So you have to set it for the night, then lock it. The next night unlock it so you can set it, then lock it again... bizarre.
That said, we will keep it because our little one loves it. Besides, there really isn't a lot of better options out there!
Yes you can lock it so they cant change anything
It's easy to adjust the time
Don't get confused by the night time sleep setting and the nap setting...read the instructions
All the negative reviews are literally people not knowing how to use it.
Be sure to be familiar with the setting up and progressively adjust to the time that the little one should be waking up! Baby steps thoug. Else if you try to make it go off say 30 mins later than the usual time, it won’t work in the body clock.
And... if you don't do this, the "sun" will come up at 12am and your kid will exit their soon room calling: "Mummy mummy the sun is up I can come out now".....
Update: the darkest brightness on the unit floods a dark room with ridiculous amounts of light. We can't use the star feature at all which is really disappointing. What were they thinking?
It's relatively easy to use once you learn how to drive it, but is a little fiddly to set up. We love the locking function, though, and I would highly recommend it.